Mason County 51 Clark County 47 (10th Region Finals)

It was a great game, great atmosphere and great fans. Wishing the best of luck to the GRC seniors of Paige Taylor, Katlynn Wlliams and Sandra Skinner.

Hated to see the Cards lose, but Mason did everything right and played tough at the end when it counted. Best of Luck next week.

GRC cupboard isn't bear for next year, so keep the heads high and get healthy!

Sumo - great to see you again!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had many of these girls in class and still do. Other than to participate in class discussion, all they say is "yes sir/no sir." They show up every day, rarely miss class, and work hard. Polite, mannerly, smart, etc. I am so happy for them. It is nice to see old school values rewarded. They are very deserving! :thumb:

I started helping in 88-89 season and Coach Hutchinson and Mike Murphy asked me if I was interested in helping with the girls team. Their sell was that Mason had won the region 5 of the last six years and they Always went to the State tourney and that I would have fun. I deceived to help and Mason fas not gone to the State tourney for 26 years that I have helped. I have been told that it was the curse of the Sumo. I got news for everyone, THE CURSE IS OVER!!!!! Congrats to the girls as they played a great game and Thank You!!!!

I started helping in 88-89 season and Coach Hutchinson and Mike Murphy asked me if I was interested in helping with the girls team. Their sell was that Mason had won the region 5 of the last six years and they Always went to the State tourney and that I would have fun. I deceived to help and Mason fas not gone to the State tourney for 26 years that I have helped. I have been told that it was the curse of the Sumo. I got news for everyone, THE CURSE IS OVER!!!!! Congrats to the girls as they played a great game and Thank You!!!!

Enjoy your time with them at State. Lots of memories to be made!!!!

Congratulations to Coach Lindsay and everyone who has had a part in helping those young ladies to get to this point(you know who you are). I know a lot of these ladies' Dad's and the apple doesn't far too much from the tree. Congrats and will be seeing you.:thumb:

Congrats to the young Lady Royals. Put it all together at the right time.

Very happy for my buddy and long-dormant BGPer Pressrow. We were recently having a discussion about "home court advantage" and our shared belief that it is simply a matter of the team that plays the best wins the game.

My guess is that if these two teams play 10 games, they each win 5. Mason just happened to play better today.

Congratulations to the Lady Cards on a great run and to Ms. Skinner in particular.

Next stop - Bowling Green.:thumb:

I would have lost a lot of money if I would have bet someone about that, hard to believe for two reasons, besides the obvious one it also shows my age, because I remember the Penny Teegarden and Lisa Doyle years from being friends of the families

Congrats to the young Lady Royals. Put it all together at the right time.

Very happy for my buddy and long-dormant BGPer Pressrow. We were recently having a discussion about "home court advantage" and our shared belief that it is simply a matter of the team that plays the best wins the game.

My guess is that if these two teams play 10 games, they each win 5. Mason just happened to play better today.

Congratulations to the Lady Cards on a great run and to Ms. Skinner in particular.

Next stop - Bowling Green.:thumb:

Will I get to see Papa in BG??

I would have lost a lot of money if I would have bet someone about that, hard to believe for two reasons, besides the obvious one it also shows my age, because I remember the Penny Teegarden and Lisa Doyle years from being friends of the families

All In has friends. Who knew?