Mason County 51 Clark County 47 (10th Region Finals)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove the short drive over to Winchester to catch this game. Impressed that Mason has such a young group. They play well. Someone told me that they have no Juniors or Seniors. Future looks bright for them!

Correct. They've played with each other since about 1st grade, too. Talent, experience, youth, and all kinds of chemistry within this group. Excited for the future within this girls program; way to make Maysville proud Lady Royals!

A big Congrats to the Lady Royals. You all played a awesome game. I am especially thrilled for Maddie Boone and her grandmother, Judy Bellamy, who is a GRC teacher.

Also really appreciate all the Mason Co fans standing and cheering for our girls when they got the Runner Up trophy. As all could see this was a heart breaking loss for them, but that is basketball and why they play the games.

I will have stats later.

Best of luck at the State tourney and make the 10th Region proud!!!!

Drove the short drive over to Winchester to catch this game. Impressed that Mason has such a young group. They play well. Someone told me that they have no Juniors or Seniors. Future looks bright for them!

Why is it that a school their size doesn't have any juniors or seniors playing?

Congrats to the Lady Royals. Very young and talented. In regards to the no juniors or seniors subject, there were numerous students that played but in the past few years have had conflict with the coach for some reason or another. The last senior, Cara Green quit in the middle of this season.

Congrats to the Lady Royals. Very young and talented. In regards to the no juniors or seniors subject, there were numerous students that played but in the past few years have had conflict with the coach for some reason or another. The last senior, Cara Green quit in the middle of this season.

You mean it wasn't because they just weren't interested in playing?:sarcastic: