Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 56 Tulsa 47

Featured Replies

Big road win for the Bearcats. SMU back in control of the conference.

UC fought like hell. They led for 39 minutes but it was a tight game. The sequence with 3:35 left in the game showed their resilience.

After this one...I think I can breathe easy on Selection Sunday.

Ticket punched...

 

I'm not disputing that this win puts Cincinnati in the tournament, but I'm interested to know: do you consider this a quality win?

 

Tulsa is 21-8 but appears to be 0-5 against top 50 teams.

 

Looking at Tulsa's schedule, it looks like they have three quality wins (which is generous): UCONN (who they later lost to by 25) and Memphis (twice). On the other hand, they have a couple terrible losses, including SE Oklahaoma State & at Oral Roberts (1st game of the year, so I'll forgive that).

I'm not disputing that this win puts Cincinnati in the tournament, but I'm interested to know: do you consider this a quality win?

 

Tulsa is 21-8 but appears to be 0-5 against top 50 teams.

 

Looking at Tulsa's schedule, it looks like they have three quality wins (which is generous): UCONN (who they later lost to by 25) and Memphis (twice). On the other hand, they have a couple terrible losses, including SE Oklahaoma State & at Oral Roberts (1st game of the year, so I'll forgive that).

 

They are a top 50 team in the RPI, so it goes on the resume as a quality win. All that matters right now...

Glad they will make it after the close games they've lost this year.

Never a doubt....:whistling:

 

Something like that... :lol2:

Gary Clark should touch the ball on nearly every possession. Play of the game was him dribbling out of the post double team and finding Cobb on the skip for wide open 3. Dagger. Ball game.

Gary Clark should touch the ball on nearly every possession. Play of the game was him dribbling out of the post double team and finding Cobb on the skip for wide open 3. Dagger. Ball game.

 

I take full credit for finding Gary and putting him on the UC radar. You can thank me later... :lol2:

I heard Coach Davis gave the team a pre-game talk comparing the nights game to the "battle of Midway". I would of loved to see the players faces during this speech.

That is weird and unexpected.

 

Saw him playing for a small regional team from NC at an event the spring of his sophomore year on accident and passed his name up the food chain. Has been a running joke between LD and I ever since...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.