March 5, 201511 yr Saw him playing for a small regional team from NC at an event the spring of his sophomore year on accident and passed his name up the food chain. Has been a running joke between LD and I ever since... Personally I don't care how he got here, just that he's here now and he's already blossoming into a stud! :thumb: Shaq didn't have a game offensively at all, but seems like he's doing a ton defensive wise and hustle wise.... Won a big time momentum 50/50 I believe with about 5 minutes to go, and has been using his length and athleticism to contest a ton of shots. Between Shaq, Ellis, and Gary Clark, that's a solid line of rim protectors. Not even counting Deberry, who isn't the most athletic in the world but I sure wouldn't want to run into that wall on a drive to the hole.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.