Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class Of 2016 Getting D1 Looks

Featured Replies

So I had a debate today on if c/o 2016 in NKY will have more D1 caliber kids then 2015. So it got me thinking, I wonder what kids are already getting D1 looks that may not be a " household" name.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I had a debate today on if c/o 2016 in NKY will have more D1 caliber kids then 2015. So it got me thinking, I wonder what kids are already getting D1 looks that may not be a " household" name.

 

Define getting D1 looks and I will then know how to answer.

  • Author

Personal contact, visit invites etc...

I don't know ? There were some pretty talented kids last season ? I am sure many kids will get offers to play at the next level ,

Just not convinced many will get D1 offers.

So I had a debate today on if c/o 2016 in NKY will have more D1 caliber kids then 2015. So it got me thinking, I wonder what kids are already getting D1 looks that may not be a " household" name.

 

D1 caliber, maybe, recruited and D1 signed much more difficult. I'm sure Joe Walter's kid at Cov Cath be be heavily recruited. Perhaps as heavily as Drake Jackson. Can't think of anybody else off hands.

D1 caliber, maybe, recruited and D1 signed much more difficult. I'm sure Joe Walter's kid at Cov Cath be be heavily recruited. Perhaps as heavily as Drake Jackson. Can't think of anybody else off hands.

 

Isn't Joe Walter's son only a freshman or sophomore ?

Isn't Joe Walter's son only a freshman or sophomore ?

 

Will be a Sophomore and his close to 6'8.

Isn't Joe Walter's son only a freshman or sophomore ?

 

Will be a Sophomore and his close to 6'8.

 

He is a specimen! I don't see any reason why he would not start as a sophomore.

Will be a Sophomore and his close to 6'8.

 

Is he athletic or just big ? Haven't seen him play since bcpwfl . He was a nice size kid back then . He just lacked experience and got pushed around alot. I am glad to hear he is doing better. I am sure with his size and name alone , he will go D1 .

He is a specimen! I don't see any reason why he would not start as a sophomore.
Hard to start if you do not play. He may go stricty hoops.
So I had a debate today on if c/o 2016 in NKY will have more D1 caliber kids then 2015. So it got me thinking, I wonder what kids are already getting D1 looks that may not be a " household" name.

Every year in NKY only about 5 kids get D1 full rides. most kids will get offer at the D1 level in the spring before there senior season.

Every year in NKY only about 5 kids get D1 full rides. most kids will get offer at the D1 level in the spring before there senior season.

 

 

5 full sounds high.

No takers here I guess. My son has received letter from Nebraska, several items from Missouri, an email from Penn and coach informed him of interest from Cornell. Probably not a D1 player but certainly a D1 specialist. Hoping springs eternal.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Hard to start if you do not play. He may go stricty hoops.

 

That's all I'm hearing right now too. Wants to be a roundballer.

England from Ryle has had the following schools actively recruiting him. Purdue, UK, UC, Georgia southern, Northern Arizona, Holy Cross, Cornell, Mizzou, Murray State, recently asked and or viewed film on him Akron, Cal, Lsu, Wisconsin.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.