Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Kentucky still get the #1 overall seed if......

Featured Replies

Georgia will be tough, but, they will throttle Florida next Saturday.

If they lose two games and the Wahoos finish their slate unbeaten, Virginia will likely be the #1 overall seed, IMO. I think they could lose two and get a #1 overall seed over Gonzaga even if the Zags finish without a blemish.

 

I'm not sure any other program would be in consideration considering the records and conferences. A 2 loss UK gets the nod over Duke, Wisconsin or Nova, IMO.

UK has locked up the #1 overall seed unless they somehow manage to lose two games in a row and don't win the SEC tourney.

 

At the same time it doesn't matter if UK gets the #1 seed. UK fans will whine about their draw, how the NCAA screwed them, blah blah blah. New year, same story. :lol2:

UK has locked up the #1 overall seed unless they somehow manage to lose two games in a row and don't win the SEC tourney.

 

At the same time it doesn't matter if UK gets the #1 seed. UK fans will whine about their draw, how the NCAA screwed them, blah blah blah. New year, same story. :lol2:

 

Honestly it won't matter, this Kentucky team isn't losing to anyone in the college ranks.

Honestly it won't matter, this Kentucky team isn't losing to anyone in the college ranks.

 

I agree. They are as complete of a team we'll see in the college ranks.

 

I agree. They are as complete of a team we'll see in the college ranks.

 

LOL :-)

 

I don't think your serious, but if you are, congrats for seeing the light.

At the same time it doesn't matter if UK gets the #1 seed. UK fans will whine about their draw, how the NCAA screwed them, blah blah blah. New year, same story. :lol2:

 

I personally will not be thrilled when they make the Badgers the 2nd seed in their region.

LOL :-)

 

I don't think your serious, but if you are, congrats for seeing the light.

I am being serious. I'm believing the hype. I haven't seen a team that I think is good enough to defeat them.

I personally will not be thrilled when they make the Badgers the 2nd seed in their region.
Man, if UK can't beat Wisconsin then y'all suck. Duke beat Wisconsin AT Wisconsin. Wisconsin ain't that good. Don't let the number in front of the school name scare you.
Man, if UK can't beat Wisconsin then y'all suck. Duke beat Wisconsin AT Wisconsin. Wisconsin ain't that good. Don't let the number in front of the school name scare you.

 

UK should beat them but the revenge factor from last year with a veteran group gives me pause .

I personally will not be thrilled when they make the Badgers the 2nd seed in their region.

 

Basically same team (Sconnie) as last year. I think UK is 14-15 pts better.

The forgotten "X" factor with a possible UK-Wisconsin matchup is Willie Cauley-Stein. He did not play in last year's contest and I think it would be a great challenge for the Badgers to factor in his defense vs their Big Man.

They lose 1 - 2 games this season, whether it be one of the final 2 regular season games or in the SEC Tournament?

 

Definitely will if they lose one, probably if two. What are we talking ab out, they aren't going to lose.:thumb:

Only way Kentucky isn't the #1 team is if the entire team is involved in a bus accident, and the only guys that can suit up are the team manager, the ball boy, the water boy, and the two guys who mop up the floor under the baskets. Other than that, nothing's going to happen to change anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.