Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 59 VCU 55

Featured Replies

Final.

 

That was fun...

 

And by "fun", I mean I need a sedative.

Final. That was fun... And by "fun"' date=' I mean I need a sedative.[/quote']

 

 

Rosie liked it.

  • Author
Rosie liked it.

 

He did.

 

It's always fun beating VCU... it's less fun playing them. They're just the worst. As my friend said earlier: "Foul all the time. Miss easy shots. HAVOC."

I love when I miss my 3 point games in the contest. Love it.....:no:

  • Author
I love when I miss my 3 point games in the contest. Love it.....:no:

 

Normally betting against Dayton on the road is as sure as sunrise. Weird things happening.

I love when I miss my 3 point games in the contest. Love it.....:no:

 

:clap:

How is Dayton doing it? They dismiss their only big man from the team, who was one of their best players IMO, and they got better? Impressive season for Coach Miller and the Flyers.

I foresee a whole lot of money being thrown at Archie in a few weeks...

  • Author
I foresee a whole lot of money being thrown at Archie in a few weeks...

 

He's earned it. I'll be curious to see who comes calling.

Lunardi says UD is now in.

Lunardi says UD is now in.

 

Considering your quest for being right as often as possible, I'm rather surprised you put any value in what Lunardi has to say...

Considering your quest for being right as often as possible, I'm rather surprised you put any value in what Lunardi has to say...

 

I just quote the people who get quoted. I'll never claim to be an expert on this particular subject.

 

I take it you disagree .

I just quote the people who get quoted. I'll never claim to be an expert on this particular subject.

 

I take it you disagree .

 

Like everyone that does it, he gets the field right because when all you are really doing is picking between 2 of the final 4 teams it isn't hard to get 66-68 right. When it comes to projecting seeds and location on the S curve he is one of the worst doing it as a "full time" gig. Bracket Matrix crunches all the numbers and has his 44th of 76 on accuracy going out as far as 9 years.

Like everyone that does it, he gets the field right because when all you are really doing is picking between 2 of the final 4 teams it isn't hard to get 66-68 right. When it comes to projecting seeds and location on the S curve he is one of the worst doing it as a "full time" gig. Bracket Matrix crunches all the numbers and has his 44th of 76 on accuracy going out as far as 9 years.

 

Bet he has the worst toupee of the group, though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.