Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"if his story was true, the Colts will come out of this as the villains"

Featured Replies

It’s now clear that the two-game suspension imposed by the Colts on running back Trent Richardson before the AFC title game had a broader purpose. The suspension, if it sticks, voids the $3.184 million guaranteed salary that Colts owe Richardson in 2015, allowing them to cut him without financial consequence.

 

Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star reports that Richardson’s suspension resulted from the player rushing his pregnant girlfriend to the hospital when she appeared to be in labor at only 28 weeks. The situation caused Richardson to miss a Saturday walk-through practice, and to miss the flight to New England for the next day’s game.

 

Colts hope suspension voids Richardson?s guaranteed pay for 2015 | ProFootballTalk

  • Author

Always nice to see how some NFL teams treat their players.

 

No matter what you think of Richardson this appears to be the Colts running at least some game.

Didn't the Colts do something similar with someone else a few years ago?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'll never root for the Colts (my boyhood team) as long as an Irsay is in charge.

  • Author

I am with you papa, the Colts come across as shady.

Didn't the Colts do something similar with someone else a few years ago?

 

I should say, "allegedly".

I have zero respect for the Colts. The owner is a coke head trust fund baby. Tattling on the Patriots after getting beat by 40 points is one of the all time sore loser moves. This Richardson suspension, if true, is one of the most classless moves i've ever seen. Also their QB's beard is an absolute disgrace to facial hair everywhere.

I have zero respect for the Colts. The owner is a coke head trust fund baby. Tattling on the Patriots after getting beat by 40 points is one of the all time sore loser moves. This Richardson suspension, if true, is one of the most classless moves i've ever seen. Also their QB's beard is an absolute disgrace to facial hair everywhere.

 

Some of those are forgivable, but that last one, in the words of Charles Barkley, is turrible - just turrible.

It's obviously a bad thing to do but this will have no legs to it. It will be a non-story in a week.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'll never root for the Colts (my boyhood team) as long as an Irsay is in charge.

 

As a Jags fan, I hope that dummy stays in charge. I remember a couple months ago he made a comment thanking Maurice Jones-Drew for going off against the Colts which helped them secure the number 1 pick. Naturally it lead to them picking Andrew Luck but him and that entire front office is a joke.

Jim Irsay wears Affliction tee shirts. Dude is a clown.

I have zero respect for the Colts. The owner is a coke head trust fund baby. Tattling on the Patriots after getting beat by 40 points is one of the all time sore loser moves. This Richardson suspension, if true, is one of the most classless moves i've ever seen. Also their QB's beard is an absolute disgrace to facial hair everywhere.

 

To be fair, the complaint came during the first half of the game when it was still a game.

Always nice to see how some NFL teams treat their players.

 

No matter what you think of Richardson this appears to be the Colts running at least some game.

 

Ru, you know my feelings towards NFL owners. They are amongst the greediest people in the world. If this story is true, this is just one more example...

Someone alluded to a situation with James a few years ago when he ran with the ball trying to get to a bonus instead of taking a knee. Colts seemed to get pretty mad at that.

Didn't MLB teams use to shut guys down to keep them from reaching performance bonuses if the team was out of the pennant race?

 

Colts are turds IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.