February 16, 201511 yr former GCL Football player -- also played at Thomas More. Many, many ex teammates are Coaches in SW Ohio and NKY now. Involved in some Booster Activities at Thomas More still, as well as football alumni groups despite being out of school for 15+ years.
February 16, 201511 yr former GCL Football player -- also played at Thomas More. Many, many ex teammates are Coaches in SW Ohio and NKY now. Involved in some Booster Activities at Thomas More still, as well as football alumni groups despite being out of school for 15+ years. Welcome. I look forward to some good TMC discussion.
February 16, 201511 yr former GCL Football player -- also played at Thomas More. Many, many ex teammates are Coaches in SW Ohio and NKY now. Involved in some Booster Activities at Thomas More still, as well as football alumni groups despite being out of school for 15+ years. Glad to have you aboard. Your first post in college football was excellent and I am going to respond to you once I finish my pot pie.
February 16, 201511 yr former GCL Football player -- also played at Thomas More. Many, many ex teammates are Coaches in SW Ohio and NKY now. Involved in some Booster Activities at Thomas More still, as well as football alumni groups despite being out of school for 15+ years. While some think of this as a "KY board" I think of it as a "high school sports" board so don't be shy about talking GCL. Many of us follow it in NKY.
February 17, 201511 yr Good to have you here, JU. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to PM one of the Guides or Moderators. Except Randy Parker. The guy is worthless. Doesn't do anything. Lays there like a slug. Complains about meatloaf. Throws away the socks that his hard-working relatives buy him for Christmas. Hides under the kitchen sink. Cries at Santa Claus. I could go on but my fingers are getting tired. Welcome.:thumb:
February 20, 201511 yr Glad to have you here. Dare I ask which brand of GCL man you are? Probably the kind that pound on Colonels...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.