Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari's Trey Lyles tweet

Featured Replies

Jerry Tipton tweeted that UK says Lyles is out again at LSU but my first thought with Cal's tweet was that he was going to play and he was just messing with the Nation.

 

Cal loves to mess with Jerry Tipton.?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cal loves to mess with Jerry Tipton.

 

I don't blame him....:lol2:

@UKCoachCalipari: Message to Trey: Wherever you are, if you don't make shoot around today, you won't play in the game tonight #WhereIsTrey

So weird. I love Cal, but sometimes he enjoys acting like a kid too much. Usually there is a method to his madness so I am not sure what it is this time.

I bet there are fans that legitimately believe he is missing.

I bet there are fans that legitimately believe he is missing.

 

You know it.

Cal loves to mess with the BBN.

 

I think it's funny.

 

Maybe I am reading more in to it than I should, but it seems calculated. Most things are that he does.

Maybe I am reading more in to it than I should, but it seems calculated. Most things are that he does.

 

I have no idea, but it wouldn't surprise me if the players are getting a good kick out of it.

 

Could be that he's drawing attention towards something goofy instead of media hammering this being a tough test on the road tonight.

Of course they are all getting a good kick out of it and of course there are fans who think he is actually missing.

 

He's either messing with LSU or having a fun way of telling us that Trey is back.

Matt Jones seemed to imply on his morning show that Jerry Tipton reported Lyles was in Baton Rouge with the team. He was mocking Tipton for ruining the fun.

Matt Jones seemed to imply on his morning show that Jerry Tipton reported Lyles was in Baton Rouge with the team. He was mocking Tipton for ruining the fun.

 

Tipton reported that Trey Lyles is in Baton Rouge.

I thought it was funny and couldn't believe people actually thought Cal was tweeting out he couldn't find Trey.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.