Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County Job

Featured Replies

  • Replies 163
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They interviewed a coach last night.

They interviewed a coach last night.

 

....and, a great choice he would be if they offer & decides to take it.

....and, a great choice he would be if they offer & decides to take it.

 

Who would that be? Because I understand they interviewed 3 head coaches last night.

You are right, I have been told now it was 3.

Who would that be? Because I understand they interviewed 3 head coaches last night.

 

Wasn't aware it was 3.

....and, a great choice he would be if they offer & decides to take it.
Who is it? It kills me when people let on they know and won't tell! :taz:
Who is it? It kills me when people let on they know and won't tell! :taz:

 

Send me a private message, I don't want to name anyone if they are not letting people know they are interviewing.

....and, a great choice he would be if they offer & decides to take it.

 

Can somebody tell use who is at least in the mix?

Can somebody tell use who is at least in the mix?

 

If they are current Head Coaches, not fair to them to name them. If they take the job we will know.

So have they offered the job to someone???? You don't have to say any names just wondering if they have offered the job to someone.

No. They haven't. I wouldn't expect anything until next week. Which, is odd, because I..like many of you had heard through the grapevine would be today.

No. They haven't. I wouldn't expect anything until next week. Which, is odd, because I..like many of you had heard through the grapevine would be today.

 

It almost seems as though they are interviewing candidates left and right with no real strategy. I agree very very odd.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.