Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buying a used Iphone 6 plus ?

Featured Replies

I'm not following you guru , what do you mean ?

 

In short, and with the best of intentions when I post this, it is time for junior to grow up a little.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Your best intentions are not well received . I'd just shut up about anyone's " JR " unless you are ask .

  • Author

I could add he quit college, Bought his own ran down home in Detroit on 8 mile Rd at age 20 , remodeled it , including running electric and plumbing , by his self . It's now paid off . He owns his own home at age 21 . That grown up enough for you ? Not that I owe any explanation to the Judges of BPG.

:popcorn: is right....wonder where Junior gets it.

  • Author

Mods -- just delete this thread . Thanks for the phone info .

When I sold previous used iPhones when I would buy the a newer model, I would insist that the buyer meet me at the Verizon store, so they can talk to the Verizon people about any questions regarding the phone.

 

Many kids buy/sell/trade their phones all the time, they either want something different or they realize they now need the money for something else, and end up going to a place like Craigslist.

 

BUT, If you are on the selling end and use a place such as Craigslist, beware of scams after you post. twice I sold my old iPhones on Craigslist and a couple of weeks later started getting emails saying that they were the buyer and that they needed the passwords and all for iTunes as it was locked, or something. It wasn't them as I asked both for their names, neither replied with the answer, just a few more request for the password and info. If the person you sell it to really needs to get into iTunes, they can go to the phone store and they can help them.

 

(I just read the post by Bench after I posted this)

I'm having a real hard time figuring out what I missed. The dude asked about a buying a used phone and it turned into a bash his kid party. Then to some decide to take shots at him. Pretty disappointed in how this one turned out.

Pretty sure he started the bash his kid party...

Pretty sure he started the bash his kid party...

 

Yep.

 

I will say, at 21 with a professional job, I wish my parents were willing to drop $700 on a new cell phone for me.

I don't think we need to rake anyone over the coals. Let's just chalk this thread up to a bad day for all and move on.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.