Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gymnasium Sizes

Featured Replies

Clay County - 3,800

Hopkinsville - 4,800

  • Replies 100
  • Views 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I am told the KHSAA directory goes by the limit that the fire marshal has set, which is how many people you can have legally.

Lexington Catholic

 

KHSAA says just 1,800 for Lexington Catholic. Kind of deceptive; there's more space than there are seats at Catholic.

From what I am told the KHSAA directory goes by the limit that the fire marshal has set.

 

Yeah, I had no idea how official my posts are. I'm just quoting the directory. I'd guess the numbers I'm posting would be a bit crowded.

Barren County - 4,200

Boyd County - 5,000

Breathitt County - 4,000

Knott County Central - 5,000

Yeah, I had no idea how official my posts are. I'm just quoting the directory. I'd guess the numbers I'm posting would be a bit crowded.

 

If you are going by the directory then those should be the max that the fire marshal has set, seating and standing combined. So I would say your posts have official numbers.

Clark County - 4,500

Graves County - 5,200

The top 16 in Indiana:

 

9314 New Castle

8996 Anderson

8296 East Chicago

8110 Seymour

8100 Richmond

7560 Marion

7373 Elkhart

7304 Michigan City

7217 Gary West

7200 Lafayette Jeff

7124 Southport

7090 Washington

7071 Columbus North

6545 Muncie Central

6347 Bedford N. Lawrence

6092 Southridge

KHSAA has Conner 's capacity at 3600.

KHSAA says 4,200 for Lincoln County but as someone who has been in that gym MANY times, I don't believe that number.

The top 16 in Indiana:

 

9314 New Castle

8996 Anderson

8296 East Chicago

8110 Seymour

8100 Richmond

7560 Marion

7373 Elkhart

7304 Michigan City

7217 Gary West

7200 Lafayette Jeff

7124 Southport

7090 Washington

7071 Columbus North

6545 Muncie Central

6347 Bedford N. Lawrence

6092 Southridge

 

Monsters. I think I once read 19 of the 20 biggest high school gyms in America are in Indiana.

Perry County Central - 4,895

Monsters. I think I once read 19 of the 20 biggest high school gyms in America are in Indiana.

 

We played 2 games in Richmond IN last yeat...that gym is freaking sweet.

As of now...but keep on adding!

 

Marshall County - 6,000

Mason County - 5,400

Henry County - 5,400

Graves County - 5,200

Boyd County - 5,000

Knott County Central - 5,000

Pulaski County - 5,000

Perry County Central - 4,895

Hopkinsville - 4,800

Clark County - 4,500

Paul Dunbar - 4,500

Barren County - 4,200

Lincoln County - 4,200

Mayfield - 4,200

Montgomery County - 4,200

Pike County Central - 4,200

Greenup County - 4,100

Breathitt County - 4,000

Central Hardin - 4,000

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.