Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

President says that Homosexuality is a...Choice???

Featured Replies

To go against the grain this christian conservative says that the only gay people I've been around are defeinetly , beyond any arguing , are born attracted to the same sex . They sure don't choose just to be different or for any other reason than that's who they happen to be attracted to . Heaven is going to be full of forgiven sinners , I sure hope the gay persons sins are forgiven just as mine will be .

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as any politician answering that question I'd say it depends on who the audience is .

You need to read your DNC talking points more often :lol2:

 

For what?

Depends on whether there's a "D" or an "R" after your name, I guess.
Obviously, especially where the media is concerned.
  • Author
For what?

 

To keep up with the agenda concerning this subject :)

  • Author

I completely understand and expected PP and mcpapa and others of our Liberal Wing of BGP to think this isn't much of anything.

 

My biggest deal is the double standard, if any GOP leader or candidate had said the same thing they would be roasted all over the news.

 

I've always thought that the controversial thing to say is that people are born homosexual.

 

If you say either one in public it's controversial.

I completely understand and expected PP and mcpapa and others of our Liberal Wing of BGP to think this isn't much of anything.

 

My biggest deal is the double standard, if any GOP leader or candidate had said the same thing they would be roasted all over the news.

 

Again, if he is saying that homosexuality is a choice, I strongly disagree. If the term "lifestyle choice" means something else entirely, I can go along with that.

 

And I guess "roasted all over the news" depends on the source of the news. I get pretty much all of my news here.:thumb:

  • Author
Again, if he is saying that homosexuality is a choice, I strongly disagree. If the term "lifestyle choice" means something else entirely, I can go along with that.

 

And I guess "roasted all over the news" depends on the source of the news. I get pretty much all of my news here.:thumb:

 

I gotcha, he'll get a pass and many will say what you did. But no way anyone on the right could get away with saying the exact same thing word for word that he did.

If you say either one in public it's controversial.

 

That's what I always thought.

To keep up with the agenda concerning this subject :)

 

What is the agenda?

I completely understand and expected PP and mcpapa and others of our Liberal Wing of BGP to think this isn't much of anything.

 

My biggest deal is the double standard, if any GOP leader or candidate had said the same thing they would be roasted all over the news.

 

Call me aloof. I didn't know until today that saying being homosexual is a choice was a bad thing until you brought it to my attention.

  • Author
What is the agenda?

 

DNC is almost 100% "Born that way"...you being a "Card Carrying Liberal Democrat" you should be on board with that :lol2:

 

You must have skipped that page :lol2:

  • Author
Call me aloof. I didn't know until today that saying being homosexual is a choice was a bad thing until you brought it to my attention.

 

When others have said that, they have been railed at by the Homosexual community.

 

FWIW, I've always thought you were A Loof!

 

Googled Aloof and got this on first line :lol:

aloof-aloofogant-that-s-what-he-is-political-poster-1280898276.jpg

DNC is almost 100% "Born that way"...you being a "Card Carrying Liberal Democrat" you should be on board with that :lol2:

 

You must have skipped that page :lol2:

 

I do feel they are born homosexual so I am on board with that. I just never knew the whole agenda thing involved with it. I can't say I have paid much attention to that as it doesn't affect me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.