January 24, 201511 yr Klay Thompson scores 37 in the third quarter tonight on 13 for 13 shooting, 9 of which were 3s. Also 2 for 2 from foul line. He finished with 52 points. WOW # ALLSTAR
January 24, 201511 yr Watch every shot of Klay Thompson's record-breaking 37-point quarter - SBNation.com
January 24, 201511 yr I watched this live. It was literally one of the most incredible basketball feats I've ever witnessed. It was tied at 60 with around 9 to go . Then Klay goes off and Kings are down 20 plus in a blink of an eye. 9-9 from 3pt land in a quarter wow.
January 24, 201511 yr The Warriors have been the most exciting team in the league since the Don Nelson days. Makes me extremely happy tthey're also the best.
January 27, 201511 yr Funny. When Kobe did this everyone said he was selfish. Smh I have no idea on the stats. However I would guess Kobe did something similar to this but with alot more shots taken if I had to guess.
January 27, 201511 yr Funny. When Kobe did this everyone said he was selfish. Smh Not sure what he has to do with this. Pretty amazing what Klay did.
January 28, 201511 yr Pretty darn efficient quarter. This guy is becoming a star. Got coached up by Coach K this summer...
January 29, 201511 yr Kobe never did this... Not 37 in a quarter, but he had 81 in a game on 60% shooting and all anyone could talk about was how selfish he was.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.