Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Fines Marshawn Lynch $20,000 for Obscene Gesture

Featured Replies

Imagine the NFL with zero media coverage. Lynch is biting the very hand that feeds him. The guy will probably be broke by 2029 if not sooner.

I'll admit it. I laughed.

 

Have you seen the Demetry James videos of him commentating different NFL games?

Have you seen the Demetry James videos of him commentating different NFL games?

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I did now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I did now.

 

Bruh... The Eagles/Giants game is the best video on the internet. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Bruh... The Eagles/Giants game is the best video on the internet. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

Greeeeeeeeggggg Jenninnnnnnnnnnggssssss

I didn't even notice that this happened until ESPN was discussing and replaying it over and over. It was very subtle, I doubt any impressionable youths were even aware.

 

Not defending him because he's a Seahawk, because I'm confident he's very dumb.

You're kidding, right?! Young, impressionable children see worse than that on a daily basis if they are watching television.

 

"And if you're not down with that...we got two words for ya...(X-Pac jumps off the turnbuckle)...SUCK IT!!!!"

 

Can't tell you how many times that got done through the hallways if middle and even high school.

"And if you're not down with that...we got two words for ya...(X-Pac jumps off the turnbuckle)...SUCK IT!!!!"

 

Can't tell you how many times that got done through the hallways if middle and even high school.

 

 

And college. And at work behind the supervisor's back when he walked off. Well, before cameras were installed everywhere.

I didn't even notice that this happened until ESPN was discussing and replaying it over and over. It was very subtle, I doubt any impressionable youths were even aware.

 

Not defending him because he's a Seahawk, because I'm confident he's very dumb.

 

I don't think he's dumb. I just think he truly doesn't care.

I don't think he's dumb. I just think he truly doesn't care.

 

Oh, I'm fairly certain he's a few fries short of a happy meal. And I agree, he just doesn't care.

  • Author

Honestly, I don't think it's such a big deal and honestly, the NFL comes across as a bit hypocritical in this.

 

How much did they pay Michael Jackson back in the 90's to perform at halftime; you know, the guy that made grabbing your crotch a dance floor craze? Janet Jackson's nipple anybody? I bet Justin Timberlake grabbed his crotch during that performance as well. Did Usher do the same thing in 2011? I bet he did.

 

Just a silly thing to highlight and fine someone for. Had this story not come out, how many people would have actually had a problem with it or even remember seeing it?

Maybe Lynch's accountant told him that he needed to have a few more tax write-offs.

Greeeeeeeeggggg Jenninnnnnnnnnnggssssss

 

"Oh snap, DARREN SHARPER, one of the most hardest hittin' safeties in da leagguueee!"

 

:lol2:

Bruh... The Eagles/Giants game is the best video on the internet. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That's fantastic...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.