How funny would it be to see

Guest HSFB

Yeah but the question you posed was about Geno injuring Andy. Absolutely 0 percent chance that happens. If you want to discuss a fluke injury of Dalton that's a different topic.

Wow, right over your head, not suprised, my point is, if you, or me, Dalton, anybody is playing football, there is always a chance for injury, your claim of 0% is comical. :lol2:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just last night they showed the 2014 Pro Bowl on NFL network, and JJ Watt blew up Alex Smith on the rush, and for a min. it looked like Smith was really hurt. 0% of injury, please.

^ I don't know but did your guy from Steeltown make the pro bowl?

He turned it down, complete waste of time. Guessing your next comeback is Andy Dalton is a better QB then Ben, because he made the Pro Bowl, GOD love the Who-Deyers. :lol2:

Just last night they showed the 2014 Pro Bowl on NFL network, and JJ Watt blew up Alex Smith on the rush, and for a min. it looked like Smith was really hurt. 0% of injury, please.

That's not what he said. He said there is 0% chance that Geno Atkins blows up Andy Dalton; not 0% chance Dalton gets hurt.

Wow, right over your head, not suprised, my point is, if you, or me, Dalton, anybody is playing football, there is always a chance for injury, your claim of 0% is comical. :lol2:

Wow, right over your head, not surprised. If you read what I said, I said 0% that Dalton is injured by Geno. But if you only want to take parts of my statements and try to use them to support your outlandish position, then by all means continue.

You know I've looked all over the Internet and I can't seem to find where Watt and Smith were on the same team. Could you point me to where I would find that information?

That's not what he said. He said there is 0% chance that Geno Atkins blows up Andy Dalton; not 0% chance Dalton gets hurt.

Thank you for actually reading. You da bestest :thumb:

^ I don't know but did your guy from Steeltown make the pro bowl?

He turned it down, complete waste of time. Guessing your next comeback is Andy Dalton is a better QB then Ben, because he made the Pro Bowl, GOD love the Who-Deyers. :lol2:

I was fishing with no bait on my hook but I did catch something.....

Wow, right over your head, not surprised. If you read what I said, I said 0% that Dalton is injured by Geno. But if you only want to take parts of my statements and try to use them to support your outlandish position, then by all means continue.

You know I've looked all over the Internet and I can't seem to find where Watt and Smith were on the same team. Could you point me to where I would find that information?

Thank you for actually reading. You da bestest :thumb:

I hope for your sake you are kidding right? but I don't think you are. You mean to tell me Adkins is going to take it easy on Dalton, just because they play on the same Bengals team. Guessing there are more then a few players on this current Bengals team who don't want Dalton as the starting QB anymore. Get it, :sarcastic: I don't think you do. :ohbrother: u's are's the bestest 2. . :rolleyes:

Hardly.

Geno had a pretty rough year with only 3 sacks. He probably belongs in the game even less than Dalton.

strike 2, looking, at least swing the dang bat! :ohbrother:

I hope for your sake you are kidding right? but I don't think you are. You mean to tell me Adkins is going to take it easy on Dalton, just because they play on the same Bengals team. Guessing there are more then a few players on this current Bengals team who don't want Dalton as the starting QB anymore. Get it, :sarcastic: I don't think you do. :ohbrother: u's are's the bestest 2. . :rolleyes:

Nope definitely not kidding. I'm glad you finally read what I was saying and understood it. I do mean to tell you Adkins will be easier on Dalton since they are teammates. And you can guess all you want about Bengals players not wanting Dalton as their QB but there is no proof of that at all. From everything I hear, Dalton is actually very well liked in the locker room so I guess that shoots your theory down.

And you're not the bestest. Not even close to it. But I can offer you a consolation prize!! You've earned a spot on my ignore list. :thumb:

Nope definitely not kidding. I'm glad you finally read what I was saying and understood it. I do mean to tell you Adkins will be easier on Dalton since they are teammates. And you can guess all you want about Bengals players not wanting Dalton as their QB but there is no proof of that at all. From everything I hear, Dalton is actually very well liked in the locker room so I guess that shoots your theory down.

And you're not the bestest. Not even close to it. But I can offer you a consolation prize!! You've earned a spot on my ignore list. :thumb:

" Everything you are Hearing " PLEASE!!! :popcorn: Enough already. FYI. not ALL NFL players are best friends just because they play on the same team, sorry to burst your bubble. :sssh:

Reality hurts sometimes, it's OK! :popcorn:

"From everything I hear, Dalton is actually very well liked in the locker room." There is no proof of this either, just because you might think this. Silly rabbit, trix are for kids! :thumb:

"From everything I hear, Dalton is actually very well liked in the locker room." There is no proof of this either, just because you might think this. Silly rabbit, trix are for kids! :thumb:

So your position is right and NKU's is wrong, even though they both have the same amount of "proof?" :lol: