Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How funny would it be to see

Featured Replies

So your position is right and NKU's is wrong, even though they both have the same amount of "proof?" :lol:

 

Looking at the quote that quoted, I can actually say I do have proof as a friend of mine works in the locker room for the Bengals and another was a trainer for the team. On top of that in my second job we consult with Bengals employees. They all have told me that Dalton is well liked by his teammates.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So your position is right and NKU's is wrong, even though they both have the same amount of "proof?" :lol:

 

? Never said my position was right, just making a point. Just because you play on the same NFL team, doesn't mean you're best friends. Ask Carson Palmer about Ocho, and Owens, guessing they aren't sending each other x-mas cards. Do you really think A.J. Green is a big Dalton fan, if so you're :banana:.

? Never said my position was right, just making a point. Just because you play on the same NFL team, doesn't mean you're best friends. Ask Carson Palmer about Ocho, and Owens, guessing they aren't sending each other x-mas cards. Do you really think A.J. Green is a big Dalton fan, if so you're :banana:.

 

You are insinuating that Atkins:

 

1.) Has a reason to hurt Dalton, and

 

2.) Would actually TRY to hurt Dalton.

 

I think it's safe to say you have zero reason to think that, just as NKU has already said. Are you just bored and trying to stir up Bengals fans?

Looking at the quote that quoted, I can actually say I do have proof as a friend of mine works in the locker room for the Bengals and another was a trainer for the team. On top of that in my second job we consult with Bengals employees. They all have told me that Dalton is well liked by his teammates.

 

Great, one of my friends plays on the team. I'm not saying Dalton isn't liked, but you act like each, and every player on this team has his back, no matter what, which isn't true. Some players on this team aren't Andy fans, an I'll leave it at that. :stop:

Great, one of my friends plays on the team. I'm not saying Dalton isn't liked, but you act like each, and every player on this team has his back, no matter what, which isn't true. Some players on this team aren't Andy fans, an I'll leave it at that. :stop:

 

Nothing he has said has been anywhere close to this...

You are insinuating that Atkins:

 

1.) Has a reason to hurt Dalton, and

 

2.) Would actually TRY to hurt Dalton.

 

I think it's safe to say you have zero reason to think that, just as NKU has already said. Are you just bored and trying to stir up Bengals fans?

 

No I wasn't, you read into it what you wanted, All I was saying once the juices get flowing, and you're in the heat of the moment, anything can happen, even in the Pro Bowl. This is why I can't believe they allow players from the same NFL team to play against each other. :idunno:

Nothing he has said has been anywhere close to this...

 

" I do mean to tell you Adkins will be easier on Dalton since they are teammates." from NKY guy, just for you Deuce. :thumb:

" I do mean to tell you Adkins will be easier on Dalton since they are teammates." from NKY guy, just for you Deuce. :thumb:

 

That does not say...

 

but you act like each, and every player on this team has his back, no matter what
That does not say...

 

You're right, the words aren't exactly the same, but most if not all understand they both mean about the same. Come on Deuce, you're better then this argument, aren't ya? You usually bring some good stuff to the table. :ylsuper:

You're right, the words aren't exactly the same, but most if not all understand they both mean about the same. Come on Deuce, you're better then this argument, aren't ya? You usually bring some good stuff to the table. :ylsuper:

 

:lol2:

 

They absolutely do not mean the same thing. Saying that Atkins wouldn't tee off on Dalton does not mean that NKU thinks EVERY Bengal backs Dalton 100%... How is that the same thing?

Just last night they showed the 2014 Pro Bowl on NFL network, and JJ Watt blew up Alex Smith on the rush, and for a min. it looked like Smith was really hurt. 0% of injury, please.

 

You serioulsy watched replay of a Pro Bowl? I'm gettin it now...

The posts were comical to read if nothing else.

You serioulsy watched replay of a Pro Bowl? I'm gettin it now...

 

Yeah, for about 5-10 min, was waiting for NFL live to come on. Is that OK? BTW thank you for caring. :thumb:

Yeah, for about 5-10 min, was waiting for NFL live to come on. Is that OK? BTW thank you for caring. :thumb:

 

Another day of making friends, I see. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.