How funny would it be to see

Guest HSFB

Geno Adkins, who is on the opposite team as Andy Dalton in the Pro Bowl. Come on a stunt, and sack Dalton, knocking him out for next season. what would the Who-Deyers do? :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the world is Andy Dalton on the Pro Bowl Team to begin with? His QB rating was 25th in the NFL this season, and he threw the 2nd most INT's in the league this season as well. Guessing Mike Brown is upset too, because he'll have to pay Dalton his bonus this season for making the Pro Bowl, what a complete joke Andy Dalton and the Pro Bowl is.

Seriously?

You think it'd be funny to see a guy get a serious injury?

Some people take sports way too seriously, my goodness.

My point is, I don't think to many Bengal fans would be to upset if this happened, just being honest. I never said I wanted Dalton to get hurt, just said, what if? :popcorn: GO HAWKS!

I don't know about all of that, but it might be fun to see Tom Brady have his deflated balls kicked in the Super Bowl.

GO HAWKS! :thumb:

How many sacks did Geno have this year? Don't see hit happening.

Went right over your head didn't it. Swing and a miss. :ohbrother:

1) It's never funny to see a player get hurt

2) Even as someone who thinks Dalton underperforms, as a Bengals fan I would hate to see our starting QB get hurt

3) It's the Pro Bowl and I don't see any player working hard enough to get a sack or hitting a QB hard enough to injure them.

Agreed. but you've seen guys get hurt in football just making cuts. and or jumping on the field, it happens. If I was an NFL owner, I'd never want my players to play in the Pro Bowl, it's just an accident waiting to happen. :ohbrother:

How many QB's declined to go to the pro bowl for Andy to even get selected? I know Brady and Wilson can't play. But my goodness you throw 17 int. to only 19 TD's and you get named to the pro bowl? Just don't understand it myself and I'm a Bengals fan.

Guessing the other 18 or so QB's all said, no thanks to the Pro Bowl. I don't think Chris Carter wanted him on his team, but he was the last guy picked on the play ground, pretty embarrassing if you ask me to send the 25th ranked QB, or even ask him to the Pro Bowl to begin with.

Agreed. but you've seen guys get hurt in football just making cuts. and or jumping on the field, it happens. If I was an NFL owner, I'd never want my players to play in the Pro Bowl, it's just an accident waiting to happen. :ohbrother:

Yeah but the question you posed was about Geno injuring Andy. Absolutely 0 percent chance that happens. If you want to discuss a fluke injury of Dalton that's a different topic.