How funny would it be to see

Guest HSFB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geno Adkins, who is on the opposite team as Andy Dalton in the Pro Bowl. Come on a stunt, and sack Dalton, knocking him out for next season. what would the Who-Deyers do? :lol:

What the heck is wrong with you dude? Not funny at all. I'm sure you really didn't mean this but who knows. With the way you end every one of your post with a "smiley" makes people wonder if everything you say is intended to stir the pot. You are on a roll though.

Have you been called to the "principals office" yet?

Just sayin!

What the heck is wrong with you dude? Not funny at all. I'm sure you really didn't mean this but who knows. With the way you end every one of your post with a "smiley" makes people wonder if everything you say is intended to stir the pot. You are on a roll though.

Have you been called to the "principals office" yet?

Just sayin!

I didn't intend it to be funny, my whole point is why in the hell do they let players from the same NFL team play against each other in the pro bowl, an accident will happen someday, from players from the same NFL team, then what? R-E-L-A-X! :popcorn:

My point is, I don't think to many Bengal fans would be to upset if this happened, just being honest. I never said I wanted Dalton to get hurt, just said, what if? :popcorn: GO HAWKS!

Wow, right over your head, not suprised, my point is, if you, or me, Dalton, anybody is playing football, there is always a chance for injury, your claim of 0% is comical. :lol2:

? Never said my position was right, just making a point. Just because you play on the same NFL team, doesn't mean you're best friends. Ask Carson Palmer about Ocho, and Owens, guessing they aren't sending each other x-mas cards. Do you really think A.J. Green is a big Dalton fan, if so you're :banana:.

I didn't intend it to be funny, my whole point is why in the hell do they let players from the same NFL team play against each other in the pro bowl, an accident will happen someday, from players from the same NFL team, then what? R-E-L-A-X! :popcorn:

How many points do you have?

:lol2: Thank you for doing this. I thought about it, but figured it wasn't worth it. He'll just change his point again.

Where have I changed my point? :popcorn:

Where have I changed my point? :popcorn:

Since you obviously didn't really read MJ's post:

1. Bengals fans wouldn't be upset if Dalton got hurt.

2. If someone is playing football, there's a chance they get hurt.

3. Just because guys play on the same team doesn't make them best friends.

4. Why do they let players from the same team, play on opposite teams in the Pro Bowl.

:popcorn:

Thank You!