Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How funny would it be to see

Featured Replies

Another day of making friends, I see. :lol2:

 

or telling it how it really is, either way is fine.:thumb:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said, it's coming!

 

Just sayin!

"One Thing"

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

:thumb:

So far this is looking like the thread of the year :clap:

Geno Adkins, who is on the opposite team as Andy Dalton in the Pro Bowl. Come on a stunt, and sack Dalton, knocking him out for next season. what would the Who-Deyers do? :lol:

 

 

What the heck is wrong with you dude? Not funny at all. I'm sure you really didn't mean this but who knows. With the way you end every one of your post with a "smiley" makes people wonder if everything you say is intended to stir the pot. You are on a roll though.

 

Have you been called to the "principals office" yet?

 

Just sayin!

What the heck is wrong with you dude? Not funny at all. I'm sure you really didn't mean this but who knows. With the way you end every one of your post with a "smiley" makes people wonder if everything you say is intended to stir the pot. You are on a roll though.

 

Have you been called to the "principals office" yet?

 

Just sayin!

 

I didn't intend it to be funny, my whole point is why in the hell do they let players from the same NFL team play against each other in the pro bowl, an accident will happen someday, from players from the same NFL team, then what? R-E-L-A-X! :popcorn:

My point is, I don't think to many Bengal fans would be to upset if this happened, just being honest. I never said I wanted Dalton to get hurt, just said, what if? :popcorn: GO HAWKS!

 

Wow, right over your head, not suprised, my point is, if you, or me, Dalton, anybody is playing football, there is always a chance for injury, your claim of 0% is comical. :lol2:

 

? Never said my position was right, just making a point. Just because you play on the same NFL team, doesn't mean you're best friends. Ask Carson Palmer about Ocho, and Owens, guessing they aren't sending each other x-mas cards. Do you really think A.J. Green is a big Dalton fan, if so you're :banana:.

 

I didn't intend it to be funny, my whole point is why in the hell do they let players from the same NFL team play against each other in the pro bowl, an accident will happen someday, from players from the same NFL team, then what? R-E-L-A-X! :popcorn:

 

How many points do you have?

How many points do you have?

 

:lol2: Thank you for doing this. I thought about it, but figured it wasn't worth it. He'll just change his point again.

How many points do you have?

 

All the right one's! :thumb:

:lol2: Thank you for doing this. I thought about it, but figured it wasn't worth it. He'll just change his point again.

 

Where have I changed my point? :popcorn:

Where have I changed my point? :popcorn:

 

Since you obviously didn't really read MJ's post:

 

1. Bengals fans wouldn't be upset if Dalton got hurt.

2. If someone is playing football, there's a chance they get hurt.

3. Just because guys play on the same team doesn't make them best friends.

4. Why do they let players from the same team, play on opposite teams in the Pro Bowl.

 

:popcorn:

I didn't intend it to be funny, my whole point is why in the hell do they let players from the same NFL team play against each other in the pro bowl, an accident will happen someday, from players from the same NFL team, then what? R-E-L-A-X! :popcorn:

 

Thank You!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.