Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

What was the line for this game?

21.5...

 

Has Booker attempted a three all night? I feel like with as hot as he's been, you have to make a conscious effort to get him some looks throughout the game.

I don't believe so.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Vandy. They're the type of team you'd root for if you didn't have to have your team see them.

Vandy doesn't miss many 3s. I haven't watched them much this year. Have they shot it like that against everyone else?

 

Seems like they always do.

Well Booker got a look. :lol2:

 

Probably hard for Booker to find a rhythm when his first three point attempt is 38 mins into the game. I'm an apologist haha!

Probably hard for Booker to find a rhythm when his first three point attempt is 38 mins into the game.

 

Whose fault is that?

Whose fault is that?

 

I'd like to have seen them make a more conscious effort to run a play or two for the guy, but I'm biased. Vandy has done a nice job keeping tight to him.

Need some home court calls

Doesn't matter how they play, always seems like the Harrison's come up big down the stretch.

Free throw shooting contest now. And you can't let a guy waltz down the lane for a dunk.

Where was the help defense?

Miss front end bonus and Vandy dunks on other end. Whew!!! Free throws not been great tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.