Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Booker attempted a three all night? I feel like with as hot as he's been, you have to make a conscious effort to get him some looks throughout the game.

Someone needs to tell the Cats that LaChance can shoot.

Big no call on that lob attempt

I will never understand how these refs let them rake each other and then call a bump 18 feet from the basket

I'm telling ya RP, he's gonna be one of them.

 

I very much agree.

It feels like we could blow this game out any point but Vandy has kept it close the entire time. Credit to them for doing that. The LaChance kid is money.

This has been the worst game UK has played this year IMO. Terrible passing and playing very weak.

UK's tried to go inside all night but they don't have anyone that can catch or shoot the ball.

I'm starting to feel like I did during the Packers game the other day

WCS is a guy you love to have on a team

Vandy doesn't miss many 3s. I haven't watched them much this year. Have they shot it like that against everyone else?

Shot selection awful the last two possessions, even if WCS scored.

 

The 17-footer by Ulis was even worse.

WCS is a guy you love to have on a team

 

Couple of big defensive plays.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.