January 16, 201511 yr Bushel basket full of turnovers for the Bearcats, and not the apple kind, either.
January 16, 201511 yr 37 combined turnovers in a 2 game road losing streak. 17 against UConn and 20 tonight. Simply an awful performance, no other way to slice it...
January 16, 201511 yr They are missing Mick in a bad way. No fire. It's never a good thing to lose your coach but this team doesn't put the ball in the hoop. Not a go to guy on the team at this point. Mick's teams are always tough on D but they usually hav e one go to scorer.
January 16, 201511 yr It's never a good thing to lose your coach but this team doesn't put the ball in the hoop. Not a go to guy on the team at this point. Mick's teams are always tough on D but they usually hav e one go to scorer. Caupain is trying to emerge in that role, but he isn't quite there yet. The 2011 class failing to develop is hurting in a bad way right now...
January 16, 201511 yr Caupain is trying to emerge in that role, but he isn't quite there yet. The 2011 class failing to develop is hurting in a bad way right now... I'm a big fan of LD, but his lineup management had me shaking my head tonight. Quadri Moore was terrible yet got a ton of minutes. Morman was arguably the best guard in the first half, yet barely plays in the second? I have been a big Shaq T supporter over the years as well but I'm now convinced he really doesn't bring anything to this team. Constantly taking 16 foot jumpers when he should be attacking the rim and careless with the ball.
January 16, 201511 yr They are missing Mick in a bad way. No fire. ??? Cronin's the one who recrutited these players who can't shoot, simply not a very good basketball team. I realize because of Mick's mecical issues he won't be held responsable for this team's issues, but he's the one who recrutied these hacks. This isn't a NCAA Tour team. :idunno:
January 16, 201511 yr This isn't a NCAA Tour team. :idunno: My crystal ball: they make the tourney (and not even close), you put up one post about how horrible they are blah blah blah. Then, when they lose, be it in the 1st round or deeper, you'll bombard the board with "I told you so" posts. I can't wait. I'm not even a UC fan and you have me defending them. They are flawed, to be sure, but they are making the tournament in March.
January 16, 201511 yr ??? Cronin's the one who recrutited these players who can't shoot, simply not a very good basketball team. I realize because of Mick's mecical issues he won't be held responsable for this team's issues, but he's the one who recrutied these hacks. This isn't a NCAA Tour team. :idunno: SMH.... they have flaws, but hacks?? You are definitely lacking in the basketball knowledge department...moving along.
January 16, 201511 yr My crystal ball: they make the tourney (and not even close), you put up one post about how horrible they are blah blah blah. Then, when they lose, be it in the 1st round or deeper, you'll bombard the board with "I told you so" posts. I can't wait. I'm not even a UC fan and you have me defending them. They are flawed, to be sure, but they are making the tournament in March. UC is currently 6th in a weak conference. Not sure how many teams will make it to the big dance from the AAC. I do see the NIT in their future.
January 16, 201511 yr UC is currently 6th in a weak conference. Not sure how many teams will make it to the big dance from the AAC. I do see the NIT in their future. What is the fascination with their standing in a bad league on January 16th? That is the most illogical point I've ever seen debated. Unless every team has played the same schedule to date, it is apples and oranges. They have played 3 of the 4 toughest games on their conference schedule already...what is hard about this? Their RPI is in the low 30's and will likely stay there, if not improve ever so slightly. No team with 22+ wins and an RPI around 30 is missing the tourney. They are likely to end up .500 or better against the Top 50, again, they aren't missing. Lord, me defending UC is one of the strangest moments in the history of this site. :ohbrother:
January 16, 201511 yr What is the fascination with their standing in a bad league on January 16th? That is the most illogical point I've ever seen debated. Unless every team has played the same schedule to date, it is apples and oranges. They have played 3 of the 4 toughest games on their conference schedule already...what is hard about this? Their RPI is in the low 30's and will likely stay there, if not improve ever so slightly. No team with 22+ wins and an RPI around 30 is missing the tourney. They are likely to end up .500 or better against the Top 50, again, they aren't missing. Lord, me defending UC is one of the strangest moments in the history of this site. :ohbrother: So they have played the hardest part of their schedule and you think their RPI will stay the same? How many teams do you think will go to the NCAA tourney from the AAC? For the record, I am not a fan of UC.
January 16, 201511 yr What is the fascination with their standing in a bad league on January 16th? That is the most illogical point I've ever seen debated. Unless every team has played the same schedule to date, it is apples and oranges. They have played 3 of the 4 toughest games on their conference schedule already...what is hard about this? Their RPI is in the low 30's and will likely stay there, if not improve ever so slightly. No team with 22+ wins and an RPI around 30 is missing the tourney. They are likely to end up .500 or better against the Top 50, again, they aren't missing. Lord, me defending UC is one of the strangest moments in the history of this site. :ohbrother: Don't feed the trolls... :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.