Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis 63 Cincinnati 50

Featured Replies

Don't feed the trolls... :thumb:

 

Hey! watch the name calling! I resemble that remark!

Hey! watch the name calling! I resemble that remark!

 

I'm aware...

Not trolling, but I do worry about them missing the tourney, but I'm focusing on that more cause of Mick's absence. At best, they will be a bubble team. I personally hope I'm wrong.

So they have played the hardest part of their schedule and you think their RPI will stay the same? How many teams do you think will go to the NCAA tourney from the AAC?

For the record, I am not a fan of UC.

 

A) Yes, they have gone to Memphis, to UCONN, and have played 1 of the 2 SMU games.

B) I think their RPI will only go down from here, so same or better.

C) I think they get 2 for sure (UC and SMU, and up to 4).

D) For the record, neither am I.

A) Yes, they have gone to Memphis, to UCONN, and have played 1 of the 2 SMU games.

B) I think their RPI will only go down from here, so same or better.

C) I think they get 2 for sure (UC and SMU, and up to 4).

D) For the record, neither am I.

I'd cross SMU off the list. It is about to get UGLY in Dallas...

A) Yes, they have gone to Memphis, to UCONN, and have played 1 of the 2 SMU games.

B) I think their RPI will only go down from here, so same or better.

C) I think they get 2 for sure (UC and SMU, and up to 4).

D) For the record, neither am I.

 

A). Memphis is not good. I watched them lose to D2 CBU in an exhibition game. 113 RPI. Uconn 74 RPI. SMU is 14 RPI solid!

B). SMU is the only team ranked ahead of them in the AAC. Strengh of schedule should improve though but not sure those quality wins they had against St. Francis, Morehead, E. Ill. NC central, Middle Tenn, and Stoney Brook will help them if they become a bubble team.

C). 2 is about right. Just not sure UC will be one of those.

D). For the sake of Zach Tobler I hope I'm wrong!

  • Author
I'd cross SMU off the list. It is about to get UGLY in Dallas...

 

I hate it when you do this.

 

I hate it when you do this.

 

2 players done for the year due to academics, an assistant placed on leave and the NCAA investigating. Toxic...

^You mean Larry Brown is cheating? I'm shocked!

 

What's up with Justin Martin down there? Saw he hasn't played in a while.

^You mean Larry Brown is cheating? I'm shocked!

 

What's up with Justin Martin down there? Saw he hasn't played in a while.

 

He, ahem, turned "pro" on Monday...

A). Memphis is not good. I watched them lose to D2 CBU in an exhibition game. 113 RPI. Uconn 74 RPI. SMU is 14 RPI solid!

B). SMU is the only team ranked ahead of them in the AAC. Strengh of schedule should improve though but not sure those quality wins they had against St. Francis, Morehead, E. Ill. NC central, Middle Tenn, and Stoney Brook will help them if they become a bubble team.

C). 2 is about right. Just not sure UC will be one of those.

D). For the sake of Zach Tobler I hope I'm wrong!

 

A) I put zero emphasis on exhibition games...heck, the year Lemoyne beat Syracuse I believe they made the Elite Eight. That said, Memphis certainly isn't a world-beater, but it can be a challenging place to play. They'll win a lot of home games between here and March.

B) San Diego St, SMU, and NC State are really good wins. Every team has easy games, that isn't unique to them. They'll end up with 4 or 5 games in the Top 50 -- about on par with other non-power league teams like Wichita State and Gonzaga.

C) Honestly, I don't even think they'll be on the bubble. I'd say there is a much better chance they play in a white jersey than they play in the NIT. Much better chance.

D) I think Tobes will appreciate that and will enjoy his view for a NCAA tourney game this March. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.