Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Alabama predictions

Kentucky at Alabama 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky at Alabama

    • Kentucky (16-0, 3-0)
      93%
    • Alabama (12-4, 2-1)
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Alabama is 12-4, but I don't believe they have any bad losses. Possibly last night's South Carolina game, but it was on the road & they lost by 2. Conversely, they don't really have a signature win either. The closest would probably be at Tennessee.

 

UK looked like the team we saw most of the year last night, but John Calipari hasn't won at Alabama since he's been at UK.

 

Who wins & why?

Kentucky wins by something in the 10-15 point range.

 

Why? Because Alabama hasn't beaten even a halfway decent team all year.

  • Author

Maybe more important than anything is this statement, uttered by a senile old man, on December 23rd, 2014 at 5:04 pm EST.

 

Sandbagger.

 

If UK loses at Alabama or Tennessee, I'll eat my hat.

Once a Dayton Flyer, always a Dayton Flyer... Anthony Grant and his team will be close but ultimately lose in heartbreaking fashion.

I think it will be a pretty decent game til midway through the 2nd half and Kentucky winds up victorious by 21.

It will be one of the toughest games left on the schedule. UK will definitely have to bring it.

 

I think the Cats will win by 10.

Kentucky 68-59.

Kentucky suffers it's 1st loss of the season. Alabama 74 Kentucky 69

Before the season looking at the schedule this is where I said UK would lose a conference game. Just something about Anthony Grant and Cal playing at Bama, I know it is a small sample but it has never looked good. I hope and pray they prove me wrong, and I am going to pick them to do so.

 

UK - 70

BAMA - 65

....

 

There are only 4 games on UK's schedule the rest of the way they could manage to lose, even if trying. This is one of the 4.

 

I actually think this will be a pretty entertaining game and UK wins by 5 or less.

  • Author

I don't know if LRCW is serious or not, but I am going with the Tide by 3.

This will be UK toughest road game to date( yes they match up better than UL) Bama has size will try to bump and push UK all game and if UK can not hit outside shots they lose once gain its everyones super bowl when Cats come to town so they better bring the A game to win! 62-59 Cats

Cats by 13 and play well. Weird stuff happens on the road though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.