Scott Eagles 2015 schedule

coach1980

I'm so excited to see what the Eagles can do this year.

Yes. I agree. I do hope they made some adjustments in some of the offense . I love the running game , just need to open up a passing game as well . If Scott could get a passing game down , and with the running attack.... the Eagles could very well be successful. It should be a great history making season. Excited to be in the new district !!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aug 21, 15 Newport Central Catholic home 7:00 PM

Aug 28, 15 Dixie Heights away 7:00 PM

Sep 4, 15 Newport away 7:00 PM

Sep 11, 15 Conner home 7:00 PM

Sep 18, 15 Holy Cross (Covington) away 7:00 PM

Sep 25, 15 Mason County away 7:30 PM

Oct 2, 15 Harrison County home 7:30 PM

Oct 16, 15 Bourbon County home 7:30 PM

Oct 23, 15 Holmes away 7:00 PM

Oct 30, 15 Simon Kenton home 7:00 PM

I'm happy to see Scott put better teams on their schedule. No disrespect to the previous teams, but this may be the last step to becoming a really solid program. Their facilities are incredible, they have nice things (uniforms, equipment, etc.) and it appears folks have been coming to watch them play. They have good talent and it seems as if they continue to get good players year after year. So is this the last step to getting over the district and playoff hump? Dixie will be down, but how down remains to be seen. NCC and Holmes will be down (see previous sentence), Newport had a really nice team last year, but I don't know what they lost. HC is God awful, and may need God to intervene. Conner was also God awful this year. SK may be the best team in the area next season. I don't know much about the 10th region teams, but Mason always fields a very nice team. I can see Scott winning 6 or 7 games and possibly winning a playoff game or two. Moving forward, I don't know what else folks could ask for if that's the result. Cooper was in the exact same scenario a few years back and went to the state finals and were a fumble away from the game going in either direction. They bumped their schedule after a few years of playing the A & AA schools outside of their district and they catapulted to new levels.

I'm happy to see Scott put better teams on their schedule. No disrespect to the previous teams, but this may be the last step to becoming a really solid program. Their facilities are incredible, they have nice things (uniforms, equipment, etc.) and it appears folks have been coming to watch them play. They have good talent and it seems as if they continue to get good players year after year. So is this the last step to getting over the district and playoff hump? Dixie will be down, but how down remains to be seen. NCC and Holmes will be down (see previous sentence), Newport had a really nice team last year, but I don't know what they lost. HC is God awful, and may need God to intervene. Conner was also God awful this year. SK may be the best team in the area next season. I don't know much about the 10th region teams, but Mason always fields a very nice team. I can see Scott winning 6 or 7 games and possibly winning a playoff game or two. Moving forward, I don't know what else folks could ask for if that's the result. Cooper was in the exact same scenario a few years back and went to the state finals and were a fumble away from the game going in either direction. They bumped their schedule after a few years of playing the A & AA schools outside of their district and they catapulted to new levels.

Scott and Newcath could go either way . They still have a great running back at NCC. As for Conner they had a down year but still beat South oldham last year and played Cooper and Scott tough . Scott beat them by 1. Mason ...? Scott will have thier number this season . Dixie will be a tough one for the Eagles to pullout and as for Sk . Sk to deep for Scott to overcome. It is also last game of year before playoffs start. Probably won't keep starters in after halftime. Scott is not deep enough to afford injuries. Scott should breeze through the district besides Bourbon. I do agree the program has come along way !!! Good luck

That is exactly what I was thinking and from my understanding Joey Heeb was a total team player and embraced the move. Credit to him if true.

I think this is more of a reason to make the move. The O-line should be good which should keep a new QB from getting destroyed and rattled. Perrin suits this running style offense better and IMO, is to dynamic of a player to keep the ball out of his hands. He won't be asked to throw much therefore I don't think the transition would be rough. My only concern is Perrin's size.

I share that same concern...He still appears physically unprepared and has already had some concussion issues.

I share that same concern...He still appears physically unprepared and has already had some concussion issues.

He's had one concussion, and it was very minor, and really didn't affect playing time. He's still growing. May not end up as the tallest kid, but will certainly add some size over the next several months.

The Eagles has beefed up the coaching staff and added a few additional coaches for the upcoming season. Defensive line coach . Casey Fisk . running back coach Miles Simpson . miscellaneous coaching staff add on Brad Tucker . This should help moving forward with the Eagles for a great season !! Good luck Eagles !!

The Eagles has beefed up the coaching staff and added a few additional coaches for the upcoming season. Defensive line coach . Casey Fisk . running back coach Miles Simpson . miscellaneous coaching staff add on Brad Tucker . This should help moving forward with the Eagles for a great season !! Good luck Eagles !!

Glad to see these coaches added to what was already there. Its going to be fun watching the Eagles this year!!!

Wow I was hoping SK would hire Miles. Miles will be a great coach working with the runningbacks and linebackers.

Casey Fisk is a great guy and coach good hire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...