Scott Eagles 2015 schedule

coach1980

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you have them beating, just curious? :popcorn:

the whole backfield and all but one from the O-line will be back. Only losing a handful of seniors that were major contributors. Plus several from a very talented freshman class will be ready to contribute.

I think they beat Newport, Conner, Harrison, holy Cross, and Holmes for sure. SK is a loss. The rest are winnable but Will be toss ups. They have a great chance to win the district. 7-3 sounds about right.

the whole backfield and all but one from the O-line will be back. Only losing a handful of seniors that were major contributors. Plus several from a very talented freshman class will be ready to contribute.

I think they beat Newport, Conner, Harrison, holy Cross, and Holmes for sure. SK is a loss. The rest are winnable but Will be toss ups. They have a great chance to win the district. 7-3 sounds about right.

The seniors you talk about, I would agree with, I'll still say more like a 5-5 team, think next year, 2016 might be there better year. I got two of my picks reserved. I think Scott will beat Harrison Co., but get beat by Bourbon Co. 5-5 sounds right to me. 4A will be awful now that HHS, and Cov. Cath have moved to 5A.. :popcorn:

The seniors you talk about, I would agree with, I'll still say more like a 5-5 team, think next year, 2016 might be there better year. I got two of my picks reserved. I think Scott will beat Harrison Co., but get beat by Bourbon Co. 5-5 sounds right to me. 4A will be awful now that HHS, and Cov. Cath have moved to 5A.. :popcorn:

Bourbon and Mason I'm not sure about. I think Mason is bringing back a lot too, and they've beaten Scott two years in a row. I think Scott would have beaten New Cath this past year, and I feel pretty good about them beating them next year, especially since the game will be early in the season. I think the only sure loss is SK. I think even Dixie will be a winnable game for them. A lot of Scott's success will depend on QB play. They will be able to run the ball, and run the ball well. Fitzgerald will need to improve his decision making and prove that he can make throws when necessary in order for this team to make a run.

Bourbon and Mason I'm not sure about. I think Mason is bringing back a lot too, and they've beaten Scott two years in a row. I think Scott would have beaten New Cath this past year, and I feel pretty good about them beating them next year, especially since the game will be early in the season. I think the only sure loss is SK. I think even Dixie will be a winnable game for them. A lot of Scott's success will depend on QB play. They will be able to run the ball, and run the ball well. Fitzgerald will need to improve his decision making and prove that he can make throws when necessary in order for this team to make a run.

I don't think Scott will beat NCC, or Dixie. JMO!

BTW, Scott wouldn't have beat NCC this past season either, the team that went to the state finals this year. I saw Scott play Cooper this past year, yikes! :isurrender: 5-5 :popcorn:

If the Cooper game was the only one you saw, I'm surprised you have them even winning a game. They were better than they showed in that game, although that game really exposed their warts. As far as NCC, remember, NCC struggled some with Newport, especially in the first meeting. Scott handled Newport easily.

BTW, Scott wouldn't have beat NCC this past season either, the team that went to the state finals this year. I saw Scott play Cooper this past year, yikes! :isurrender: 5-5 :popcorn:

Yes they would have, especially if they played them early in the year. Kentucky school for the Blind could have taken NCC to overtime early in the year.

I think Scott beats NCC in 2015, only because the game is early in the year.

Yes they would have, especially if they played them early in the year. Kentucky school for the Blind could have taken NCC to overtime early in the year.

I think Scott beats NCC in 2015, only because the game is early in the year.

Those are fightin' words, can't wait till you receive this package.

Broken printer picture 02.jpg