Scott Eagles 2015 schedule

coach1980

Yes they would have, especially if they played them early in the year. Kentucky school for the Blind could have taken NCC to overtime early in the year.

I think Scott beats NCC in 2015, only because the game is early in the year.

This coming from the same guy who said Dixie wasn't that good this season? Yeah, sounds like you know what you're really talking about when it comes to high school football. :rolleyes:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they would have, especially if they played them early in the year. Kentucky school for the Blind could have taken NCC to overtime early in the year.

I think Scott beats NCC in 2015, only because the game is early in the year.

The NCC fans wanna say thank you for all your kind comments towards our football team! Thank God no one loses any sleep because you think we would have gotten beat by the Blind! What a joke!!

I do think they will utilize Perrin on defense and probably at safety. I wouldn't be surprised to see Fitzgerald and Perrin share the qb roll depending on series. Scott could have many different looks on offense and use both young men .

Mason co is not bringing much back at all (experience-wise). Lost a lot, but still have a chance to be a solid team.

I actually seen a highlight huddle film on 2017 graduate 6'2 225 Tyrion Fox #14 running back...linebacker for Mason County. He has great size . If he stays healthy, he could give Scott' s rushing attack a fit . The film I seen he did get left unblocked many plays .

I am really excited to watch Scott this year and think the change in class will do them a lot of good. Should be a fun year and keep in liine with what they have done thee last couple years to help turn the program around.

I wish them luck and hope to see them go deep in the post season.

I actually seen a highlight huddle film on 2017 graduate 6'2 225 Tyrion Fox #14 running back...linebacker for Mason County. He has great size . If he stays healthy, he could give Scott' s rushing attack a fit . The film I seen he did get left unblocked many plays .

ttt

• 5 weeks later...

I can see this happening, don't shred me folks, simply my opinion is all.

Newport Central Catholic - W

Dixie - L

Newport - W

Conner - W

Holycross - W

Mason co. - L

Harrison - W

Bourbon co - W

Holmes - W

Simon kenton - L

That will get them to a 7-3 record. Possibly 6-4, I was on the fence with the Harrison game.

Dixie - L

Newport - W

Conner - W

Holycross - W

Mason co. - L

Harrison - W

Bourbon co - W

Holmes - W

Simon kenton - L

That will get them to a 7-3 record. Possibly 6-4, I was on the fence with the Harrison game.

They could have a good shot at beating Dixie and Mason County they both lose a lot of starters.

Dixie - L

Newport - W

Conner - W

Holycross - W

Mason co. - L

Harrison - W

Bourbon co - W

Holmes - W

Simon kenton - L

Harrison County might be the worst team on the schedule. They've really struggled the last several seasons, winning only 6 games since 2010, and going 0-11 last year.

Every game on the schedule is winnable, except SK. Not saying they'll go 9-1 by any means, as there aren't many sure wins on the schedule, as Dixie, Mason, Bourbon, NCC and Conner should all be challenging games.

Dixie - L

Newport - W

Conner - W

Holycross - W

Mason co. - L

Harrison - W

Bourbon co - W

Holmes - W

Simon kenton - L

I believe the Harrison game is Scott' s homecoming game. That being said.. I give the edge to Scott in this district matchup. The matchup that concerns me is Bourbon County in the district. Eagles have to also respect Mason . The Royals has found a way to out play them the past 2 years. I think Scott gets Mason this year . Sk possibly a lose and Bourbon County and Dixie is a true toss up ?