Inside the 10th Region (1-11-15)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing for sure the 10th region except for Mason and for the most part GRC has been all over the map. Have fun ranking them. FWIW I think Randy does a phanominal job on these updates. And for the most part his rankings of the region are most generally accurate.

Augusta has a better record than Scott and Harrison County and they defeated both teams head-to-head.

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Oh wait, this is BGP.

I forgot.

C'mon now GRC,

this is a week to week ranking(what have you done for me lately)

When Augusta beat those teams they went to top 5, they lost I believe 4 or 5 in a row in a two week stretch, while Scott got better and rated higher with several good victories, as has Harrison County.

Strength of schedule plays into this as well, close losses to better teams are just as good, if not better than victories against lesser foes.

If Augusta beats Paris in the All A, they could go to 5, if they lose to Brossart, 6th or 7th. Beat both, probably could go 4th. Don't know the others schedules this week

I think on any given night, any team RP has in the top 9 could beat one another. Each has strengths and weaknesses that make them all erratic. More than any year in recent memory, the 10th's ultimate crown will go to the team that's playing most consistently at the time IMO

Harrison beat Montgomery who beat Campbell who beat Brossart who beat Pendleton who beat Augusta who beat Harrison....in other words good luck ranking the 10th.

In the immortal words of Roseanne Rosannadanna - it's always something.

Based on what I have read, it looks like it is Mason as the favorite and GRC as the only road block for the Royals to win the region. It also looks like the 10th is really down this year compared to past years.

As of today MaCo is the favorite. GRC is certainly up there too as well as Campbell Harrison And maybe Scott. I wouldn't say the tenth is down just a lot of parity.

I think on any given night, any team RP has in the top 9 could beat one another. Each has strengths and weaknesses that make them all erratic. More than any year in recent memory, the 10th's ultimate crown will go to the team that's playing most consistently at the time IMO

cousin+eddie+Bingo.jpg