Inside the 10th Region (1-11-15)

As of today MaCo is the favorite. GRC is certainly up there too as well as Campbell Harrison And maybe Scott. I wouldn't say the tenth is down just a lot of parity.

Just basing my opinion on the records of teams 3-10, it looks really down to me because those records look pretty awful except CC and Paris.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon now GRC,

this is a week to week ranking(what have you done for me lately)

Scott is not the 3rd best team while Augusta is the 9th rank team if Augusta defeated them earlier in the season and have a better record than Scott.

:no::no::no:

Scott is not the 3rd best team while Augusta is the 9th rank team if Augusta defeated them earlier in the season and have a better record than Scott.

It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of it all. Augusta beat Scott when Scott was was with out one of their top two players. Augusta beats HC when Thompson was sick with the flu. I know it is what it is and all teams have had stuff to deal with. But with all things equal and everyone health for all teams. Augusta keeps it close but I don't think they win eithier of them. We will never know for sure. I like Augusta and their coach and players but I don't think they play with eithier of those teams at full strength. Now anything can happen that's been proven. I'd say Scott beats Augusta 7 out of 10 times while HC it's more like 9 out of 10 times. At full strength that is.

Scott is a whole new team since they've gotten Schneider back, and when they're hitting from the outside, they're scary dangerous. RP has them right where they belong. Augusta's schedule is far weaker than Scott's.

Scott is a whole new team since they've gotten Schneider back, and when they're hitting from the outside, they're scary dangerous. RP has them right where they belong. Augusta's schedule is far weaker than Scott's.

Scott is 1-3 in it's last 4 games. Wouldn't say they are a "whole new team" with those 3 losses total by an average of double digits. Would you? If so, please tell me how they are?

Scott is 1-3 in it's last 4 games. Wouldn't say they are a "whole new team" with those 3 losses total by an average of double digits. Would you? If so, please tell me how they are?

Two of those losses were to Covington Holmes for what it is worth.

Yet, the Scott and Harrison County victories were discounted.

Incredible.

They weren't discounted, nor was Augusta's loss to Pendleton County--a team they're ranked ahead of regardless. Using your rationale, Pendleton County should be ranked ahead of Augusta, correct?

They weren't discounted, nor was Augusta's loss to Pendleton County--a team they're ranked ahead of regardless. Using your rationale, Pendleton County should be ranked ahead of Augusta, correct?

And further more with that line of thinking having a split with PC and a narrow loss to August Bracken should be at 5-7 range. :no:

I say that in sarcasam. These are the best rankings I've seen yet. None are perfect. Especially in the 10th. It's a crap shoot from week to week.

It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of it all.

Agreed.

Augusta beat Scott when Scott was was with out one of their top two players. Augusta beats HC when Thompson was sick with the flu. I know it is what it is and all teams have had stuff to deal with. But with all things equal and everyone health for all teams. Augusta keeps it close but I don't think they win eithier of them. We will never know for sure. I like Augusta and their coach and players but I don't think they play with eithier of those teams at full strength. Now anything can happen that's been proven. I'd say Scott beats Augusta 7 out of 10 times while HC it's more like 9 out of 10 times. At full strength that is.

I agree to disagree.

Augusta beat them head-to-head and has a better record than Scott. So Augusta should be ahead of Scott or at least close - not 6 spots below Scott!

It is this type of thinking why I can no longer fathom college rankings.

No.

Scott should not be 6 spots ahead of Augusta since Augusta has a better record than Scott and also defeated Scott earlier in the season.

And further more with that line of thinking having a split with PC and a narrow loss to August Bracken should be at 5-7 range. :no:

I say that in sarcasam. These are the best rankings I've seen yet. None are perfect. Especially in the 10th. It's a crap shoot from week to week.

Augusta is getting the raw end of this ranking.