Russell 80 Ashland 78 (2 OT)

My father, who still lives in Maysville, texted me during the game and asked if I knew Ashland's record. I said yeah and that I felt bad for the kids. I lived in Ashland during the Mayo days and was in Rose Hill's corner during that whole mess that took place on/off the court. I have no love lost for the school of Ashland, BUT it's really tough to see the kids go through this type of season.

All those times when a game was out of reach for their opponent and Biggs still applying full court just "working on his stuff" never sat well with many. So, a spell like this is poetic in many ways. I wonder how many coaches who absorbed the brunt of those games will bury them in return.

My father, who still lives in Maysville, texted me during the game and asked if I knew Ashland's record. I said yeah and that I felt bad for the kids. I lived in Ashland during the Mayo days and was in Rose Hill's corner during that whole mess that took place on/off the court. I have no love lost for the school of Ashland, BUT it's really tough to see the kids go through this type of season.

Other schools go through these type seasons all the time. I don't see people getting on Riverside Christian or Rose Hill (no disrespect intended) threads saying they feel bad for those kids. Yes, it sucks but I'm not going to feel bad for them because they're always good and they happen to not be good this year. If anything say you feel sorry for all kids that have to go through these type seasons, because it happens other places a lot more often than at Ashland.