Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Boone County Predictions

Boone or Mason? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Boone or Mason?

    • Mason County
      76%
      10
    • Boone County
      23%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:ohbrother:

 

Sorry buddy! Didn't mean to show up the Bears,

If you scroll down there are more videos.

Dorian Henry is a beast! I'll take Mason Co.

  • Author

Henry's highlights against NCC are also on MaxPreps

I wanna see the dunk from the Campbell Co game I've heard so much about.

I wanna see the dunk from the Campbell Co game I've heard so much about.

 

It was a dandy!

That's what I heard. He was way up. Hard to believe they haven't put that up somewhere yet :idunno:

Just posted it in a separate thread!

MC by 13

He would have Williams for lunch..

 

Are you sure about that? Have you even seen Williams play? Have you even seen Henry play (or just watched that video?)

Are you sure about that? Have you even seen Williams play? Have you even seen Henry play (or just watched that video?)

 

Yeah,,,I actually in person have seen Dunbar, Henry Clay and several other Fayette County schools play this year....

Are you sure about that? Have you even seen Williams play? Have you even seen Henry play (or just watched that video?)

 

Danny is apparently all over the state...his hoops knowledge is matched by NOBODY on here.

Danny is apparently all over the state...his hoops knowledge is matched by NOBODY on here.

 

Thank You..

Boone has won 7 of its last 8. I'll take the Rebels in this one, 62-57.

I'm thinking this one will be a lot closer than most think.

 

Mason can't afford to get Henry in foul trouble.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.