Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fun Topic: Which Coach is Voting for Duke?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Young?!?!?

 

Boeheim is a traitor. He's no longer an honorary Dukie.

  • Author

Yep....Wofford head coach Mike Young is the guilty party lol

  • Author

"Well, I know one No. 1 vote Duke got, and that was mine," said Wofford coach Mike Young, the lone member of USA Today's 32-member coaches' poll to side with the Blue Devils. "I know Kentucky is such a remarkable team -- so long and so deep. But Duke is just as terrific. I know I'd love to see them play each other in the (NCAA) tournament."

 

If Duke isn't scary-good now, it will be by March | Local News | Times Free Press

I think head coach PurpiePride92 and his assistant GrizzlyAdams are the responsible voters!

Just curious, why don't all the coaches vote? Seems like it would be easy enough these days.

Who's the smartest one? That's him

 

#Agreed

  • Author
Hey now. KSR has identified the village idiot. Mike Young of wofford

 

Ksr identified the village idiot a few hours after I identified him.

Boeheim without question.

My choice, too.

My choice, too.

OK. I just read the post about KRS revealing the coach. Guess I should read the entire thread before posting, lol.

UK dodged a huge bullet on this thread.

 

I imagine Duke will get a lot of votes in the next poll. I hope so at least.

I imagine Duke will get a lot of votes in the next poll. I hope so at least.

 

Probably a couple. Not enough to sway many minds. Just thought it would have been funny on the day this thread started that UK loses :lol2:.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.