Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DirecTV drops LEX18

Featured Replies

The question I have is why did the station have to be pulled if they have every intention of continuing negotiations and resolving the dispute? That's what drives me nuts. The station didn't have to go black just because they haven't come to terms. I understand it is a negotiating ploy and for me whoever made the call to go black is more at fault than the other one.

I blame meathead Rob Lowe.

 

Love those commercials and I give Direct some credit, they could have stuck with just skinny arms Rob Lowe but they added the meathead version, love it.

 

Maybe you are right doc, Direct needs more $$$ to pay Rob and Lex18 won't play ball.

Thanks Obama.

I blame meathead Rob Lowe.

 

Me too, bro.

Thanks Obama.

 

Nah, it's Bush's fault, remember?

 

:D

I blame meathead Rob Lowe.

 

This would really mess with paranoid Rob Lowe. "What are they doing over there"

This would really mess with paranoid Rob Lowe. "What are they doing over there"

 

Probably can't see over there because of "arm curtain" Rob Lowe.

It's all about money. Lex18 wants more and Directv wants more. All I know is that I am going to invest in an antenna before the Super Bowl so I won't have to worry about greed ruining my viewing experiences.

 

My friend had an HD antenna during his war against the MAN. Picture wasn't too bad.

Probably can't see over there because of "arm curtain" Rob Lowe.

 

And super creepy Rob Lowe doesn't care what channels he loses, he's down at the pool watchin folks swim.

And super creepy Rob Lowe doesn't care what channels he loses, he's down at the pool watchin folks swim.

 

I know a guy that really reminds me of super creepy...

I know a guy that really reminds me of super creepy...

 

Hey, now...

  • Author

Back on .... At least for Pats/Raven game.

Back on .... At least for Pats/Raven game.

 

Their facebook page says they are back for good. Deal was made. Details coming soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.