Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Pick Em SEASON TOTALS

Featured Replies

SEASON TOTALS

 

8th Region Warrior, 208

 

Bengal Maniac, 198

 

Sweet 16, 193

 

halfback 20, 192

sealed power, 192

 

Big Black Jack, 191

 

mcpapa, 189

 

EQUUS GREVYI, 176

 

Can'tcoach, 174

Randy Parker, 174

 

Big Slick, 168

Habib, 168

 

dmh115, 167

 

coldweatherfan, 162

 

malachicrunch, 160

 

MNCM, 159

 

kinglouie, 157

 

MJAlltheWay24, 152

 

Spindoc, 150

 

16th Bball Fan, 148

 

PurplePride, 145

 

sumoroyal, 144

 

Ky Thorobred, 124

 

newarkcatholicfan, 122

 

MentschTrachtGottLacht, 120

 

Big Zig, 100

polarbear98, 99

plantmanky, 88

Jumper Dad, 78

Pigskin Junkie, 71

NKY Bandit, 65

Godot, 60

UK Mustangfan, 51

Now, 44

Motivation, 40

rjs4470, 40

Jack of all Trades, 29

rebel, 26

raiderbird, 23

NKYSportsfreak, 18

Billy Bob 1967, 15

TAC, 13

Hilltopper 2005, 12

Auxier RiverRat, 10

SvFan4life, 9

Lawnboy13, 9

Bill Nye, 9

2-3 zone, 8

former81tomcat, 8

jahearme, 8

Air Yard Go, 8

Eye in the Sky, 6

D-Rob, 5

  • Author

Can a mod change the total to NFL Pick em?

I eeked out a slim victory over PP92, yet MJ airmailed me on the last weekend. I'm comin for you MJ next season.

I eeked out a slim victory over PP92, yet MJ airmailed me on the last weekend. I'm comin for you MJ next season.

 

I will look forward to it haha!

 

Thanks for running the contest sweet16.

  • Author

Appreciate it fellers. It takes some time but enjoy doing it.

  • Author

I finished 3rd and never won a week.

I finished 3rd and never won a week.

 

Same with me finishing second.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.