Lebron going back to Miami?

Dude loves seeing his name in lights. I'm sure espn will send a reporter to camp out at cavs headquarters and the LBJ estate to 'monitor' the situation. How long before the 'knee' issue becomes 'im not happy with my coach' and the 'Cal to Cleveland' talk heats up.

Dude loves seeing his name in lights. I'm sure espn will send a reporter to camp out at cavs headquarters and the LBJ estate to 'monitor' the situation. How long before the 'knee' issue becomes 'im not happy with my coach' and the 'Cal to Cleveland' talk heats up.

He probably does love the limelight, but its his fault that the media, specifically ESPN, jump all over crap like this and blow it up? I'm not a Lebron apologist by any means, but I definitely believe his story and think everyone else tried to turn it into something it wasn't.

He probably does love the limelight, but its his fault that the media, specifically ESPN, jump all over crap like this and blow it up? I'm not a Lebron apologist by any means, but I definitely believe his story and think everyone else tried to turn it into something it wasn't.

ESPN sucks.