Oklahoma Sooners

strongopenyon

As it approaches the end of the third quarter in the Oklahoma/Clemson Russell Athletic Bowl game, I have concluded in all my years watching bowl games, I have NEVER seen a team perform as poorly as the Sooners are performing.

Coach Bob Stoops does not have his troops prepared. This is almost comical. Fair at best Clemson quarterback Cole Stoudt looks like a Heisman trophy winner. He is not that caliber.

There seem to be issues in Norman.

Please explain.

The game opened at a pick and went off at Oklahoma -6.5.

I would think Vegas was very heavy on Oklahoma or else, the line would not have moved over 6 points.

I didn't see that it opened as a pickem. I just noticed the line was at -4.5 this morning, Oklahoma giving the points.

I didn't see that it opened as a pickem. I just noticed the line was at -4.5 this morning, Oklahoma giving the points.

If the line was Oklahoma -4.5 this morning and it went to Oklahoma -6.5 at kickoff, that means they are betting heavy money on Oklahoma.

My guess is Vegas cleaned up on this game. I can't remember many if any college bowl games having lines moving 6.5 points.

If the line was Oklahoma -4.5 this morning and it went to Oklahoma -6.5 at kickoff, that means they are betting heavy money on Oklahoma.

My guess is Vegas cleaned up on this game. I can't remember many if any college bowl games having lines moving 6.5 points.

That makes sense. I was wrong in assuming it opened/closed at -4.5. It was the first and only line I had seen for the game.