Another Florida State Criminal Investigation

Clyde

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep on digging ESPN. You're bound to find that silver bullet someday. An open records request for 360 FSU athletes....... desperation.

A player named as an associate, not even a suspect, in a case from July. PERTINENT!

In a week either Oregon is going to make so many, many people happy, or people are going to lose their freaking minds if FSU wins again. They won't be able to handle it.

Miami had stuff like this during their good years and now look at them.

Florida had similar trouble at the end of Meyer's run and now look at them.

Florida State is heading down a similar path.

Nah, the problem was that the Miami players were guilty all of the time. Folks are throwing stuff up at the wall praying it will stick at FSU.

I've never seen the media hate a program so much! Is Jameis Winston hated that much that since he wasn't found guilty they have to try and get somebody? Good riddance people. Every week it's something new involving a different and they have YET to find someone who was guilty. I guess this is all Jameis's fault too.

Nah, the problem was that the Miami players were guilty all of the time. Folks are throwing stuff up at the wall praying it will stick at FSU.

True but this is how it starts. FSU has become that program where people are waiting for them to mess up.

Discipline problems seem to follow the Florida programs when they're successful.

What the heck is an "associate" in a case anyway? Does that mean he was just there? I am not a FSU fan at all and I have liked North Carolina BB since the Dean Smith days. They are not my favorite team but I do like the program. I will say this though. If FSU had the academic fraud issues that North Carolina ADMITS to having, we would be hearing about it on ESPN EVERY DAY until the NCAA was forced to hit FSU with major sanctions - maybe even the death penalty. Bob Ley and Outside the Lines would be living in Tallahassee. But it is North Carolina and it is almost never discussed on ESPN. I have no trust in the media at all anymore...including sports media. Everyone has their own agenda and the media is as guilty of that as anyone.

True but this is how it starts. FSU has become that program where people are waiting for them to mess up.

Discipline problems seem to follow the Florida programs when they're successful.

I think there are discipline problems everywhere but for whatever reason they focus hard on the Florida schools.