Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A BASKETBALL FAN or a UK FAN?

Type of Fan 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Type of Fan

    • Basketball In General
      73%
      19
    • Mainly UK?
      26%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Trying to think of a witty response. Came up blank.

 

 

Oh, I'm confusing you with Mitch Rapp. I think it's him that is in the VA area.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I should have phrased the question better. It was aimed at people who are UK fans.

 

I know quite a few that simply do not follow any other basketball than UK. They couldn't tell you how former UK players are faring in the NBA.

I probably watch more SEC games than I do other conferences, and I usually try to schedule vacation around the 1st weekend of the NCAA tournament, so I would consider myself a college basketball fan.

Both. I love to watch a well played game.

College wise I'm only a UK fan. I don't like college as much as high school or NBA. I could care less about any other college BB programs other than slightly keeping up with local schools such as Morehead or Marshall.

A. High school

2. NBA

D. College

I'll watch literally any men's college level game and most men's high school games. Other than my team, UK is definitely my favorite college team to watch.

Basketball fan first. Love all levels of basketball although I don't attend many HS games. I watch a fair amount of college hoops and always follow scores/stats. Same with the NBA.

Basketball fan first. Love all levels of basketball although I don't attend many HS games. I watch a fair amount of college hoops and always follow scores/stats. Same with the NBA.

 

Also, this isn't the right thread but I, as a Kentucky fan, find many Kentucky fans intolerable.

 

I believe myself to be a fairly level headed, objective fan, partly because I'm a basketball fan first. Many are not.

I watch everything UK plays from preseason thru the season. Only other college game I watch are if I have any type of connection such as players or coaches I know. Same way with high school games. But I like any to watch any NBA game, amazing athletes.

I watch everything UK plays from preseason thru the season. Only other college game I watch are if I have any type of connection such as players or coaches I know. Same way with high school games. But I like any to watch any NBA game, amazing athletes.

 

That's why I place The Association above the NCAA. Watching the absolute best in the world at their craft unless it's soccer ​is a blast.

 

But still a high-school fan first and foremost.

UK only in college or Knott in high school.. Basically have zero interest in any other team unless a college team I absolutely hate may have a chance of getting beat,, I'll watch. But not solely to watch other teams.. Can't stand the NBA myself in that regard..

Great thread, "Clyde".

 

Much to my wife's dismay, I am a basketball fan. She doesn't understand me going to see a game where I do not have a child or anyone I know playing in the game.

 

Although my wings will soon be clipped for a while, I will get in the car and go see a youth league, high school, college, or professional game in a heartbeat.

 

I'll give you a call sometime and we can go, "Clyde".

If I lived in a NBA city I'd be a season ticket holder.

I'm a basketball fan. UK is my favorite team but I often take in other games. I don't catch every Morehead St. home game but I try to keep my attendance pretty consistent through the season as I'm a student there. Same with the NBA. The Cavs and LeBron have been my guys since he entered the league in 03 but I watch other NBA games as well. I watch as many Lewis County basketball games as I can take in, I admittedly do not go out of my way to watch other schools play unless it is the regional or state tournaments.

I am a basketball fan. Although I like UK, I do not watch them a lot or lose any sleep or get riled or too excited watching them. I always root for Morehead, my alma mater. I like high school better than college. I try to attend some games whenever I can. I attended to NBA games this year in Atlanta and Indiana and actually found myself really enjoying it. I might watch more. I am beginning to see where the NBA has tons of talent and watching the two games this year, I can tell you, they do play defense at a high level and they rarely miss open shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.