Happy Festivus

Just Jim

Hey, I could have been talking about someone else, like RTS :)

And thank you, Yes I do feel a bit better. but under some heavy meds at the moment so anything I say that may offend anyone, it's not me, it's the meds ;)

Nice preemptive there, SG! I gotta remember that one for future use. :lol2:

Festivus is one of my favorite holidays!

Here is my most recent grievance. I was out shopping with my niece yesterday. On our way home, we decided to go through a Burger King drive through for a couple of soft drinks, specifically some Sprites. The girl taking our order told us that her drink machine was broken, but she could give us Coke or Diet Coke...OR (get ready) we could come inside and go through the main line to get Sprite. :lol2: We declined each of those offers and drove to a Speedway further down the road.

Go ahead and get started with your Airing of Grievances.

Once I start....but let me say this...if you don't know the rule, or even a reasonable facsimile thereof....then don't open your mouth in a public gym....I'm so over it all, the back that is...

Festivus is one of my favorite holidays!

Here is my most recent grievance. I was out shopping with my niece yesterday. On our way home, we decided to go through a Burger King drive through for a couple of soft drinks, specifically some Sprites. The girl taking our order told us that her drink machine was broken, but she could give us Coke or Diet Coke...OR (get ready) we could come inside and go through the main line to get Sprite. :lol2: We declined each of those offers and drove to a Speedway further down the road.

That's some classic customer service right there. Just what you hope for as a consumer.

Once I start....but let me say this...if you don't know the rule, or even a reasonable facsimile thereof....then don't open your mouth in a public gym....I'm so over it all, the back that is...

Well said. Even coaches at some levels struggle with this foul/non foul. It's about displacement folks...

Okay, drivers holiday edition. There can't be that many bad drivers in the world can there?

Traffic is bad enough already, don't ignore a green light because you are on the phone.

Get out of the right/merge lane on the interstate and accelerate past 45 mph. One idiot can mess up a lot of things at a merge.

If the traffic in front of you is stopped, don't pull into an intersection. You've just created a cluster and a half.

If traffic is backed up and someone wants to merge into your lane, it's not a sign of weakness to let them do so. It is the holiday season after all.

I don't care how big your truck is, you don't own the road.

Lastly, you just gotta love the people who seem to shop in packs and walk around malls and aisles at glacier like speed.

I feel better.