• Lavonte David
    • Joe Haden
    • Johnny Manziel
    • Sammy Watkins

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean it as an insult, but he definitely has the arrogance. Seems like he's cut form the same cloth as Dez Bryant.

No...he's not. :lol2:

He's talented and he plays hard but he's not screaming at his teammates every time something goes wrong. Beckham is a confident but still humble receiver as far as I can tell.

He's talented and he plays hard but he's not screaming at his teammates every time something goes wrong. Beckham is a confident but still humble receiver as far as I can tell.

I think I'll assume Bechham hasn't been assigned a babysitter either, ha.

Sure didn't look humble to me on the sidelines of the game when he made that great catch lol.

On a scale of AJ Green to Dez Bryant, he's much more Dez Bryant from what I've seen.

And again, I say there's nothing wrong with having that arrogance or "swagger".

Sure didn't look humble to me on the sidelines of the game when he made that great catch lol.

On a scale of AJ Green to Dez Bryant, he's much more Dez Bryant from what I've seen.

And again, I say there's nothing wrong with having that arrogance or "swagger".

I don't disagree with you for the most part. OBJ is definitely confident. He definitely has "swagger". He is not arrogant. He is not Dez Bryant. Not even close.

There's a big difference in what you remember happening on the sideline, and what actually happened. Believe it or not, I still have the game on my DVR. (I usually delete it right after the Giants lose...but couldn't do it with this one because of the catch)

OBJ didn't even smile. He celebrated right after the TD (who wouldn't have?) and he walked around on the sidelines while everyone slapped him on the back. He looked like he just caught a 5 yard pass.

He said after the game,

“It really means nothing without a win,” Beckham said. “We still go home at the end of the day with a loss. That’s not fulfilling.”