• Lavonte David
    • Joe Haden
    • Johnny Manziel
    • Sammy Watkins

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we will agree to disagree. I think Watkins is good but I'm not sure he's all that much, if any, better than OBJ. Mike Evans is pretty darn good too.

Not saying OBJ isn't good but he doesn't possess the physical gifts that Watkins does IMO.

You clearly haven't watched OBJ. He's playing better than any receiver in the NFL.

He's played phenomenal. But lots of WR have looked good with Eli. Hard to evaluate a rookie. NFL tends to catch up with players after a season or two as well. Too early to tell IMO.

He's played phenomenal. But lots of WR have looked good with Eli. Hard to evaluate a rookie. NFL tends to catch up with players after a season or two as well. Too early to tell IMO.

Would you discredit Demaryius Thomas because Peyton throws him the ball?

Kelvin Benjamin - 14 games, 67 rec, 952 yards, 9 TD

Mike Evans - 13 games, 59 rec, 958 yards, 11 TD

Sammy Watkins - 14 games, 59 rec 850 yards, 5 TD

Odell Beckham Jr. - 10 games, 71 rec, 971 yards, 9 TD

According to Fox yesterday he's #1 in almost every receiving category since the beginning of November.

Yes he is.

I think Antonio Brown is the best receiver in football. He leads the league in nearly every category. He does it all, blocks, returns punts. And makes the difficult catches every game, and yesterday was no exception. And this on a team with the second leading rusher in the league.

But OBJ is the class of this draft no doubt and I'm sure Eli is tickled to death with him.

I think Antonio Brown is the best receiver in football. He leads the league in nearly every category. He does it all, blocks, returns punts. And makes the difficult catches every game, and yesterday was no exception. And this on a team with the second leading rusher in the league.

But OBJ is the class of this draft no doubt and I'm sure Eli is tickled to death with him.

I didn't say Odell was better than anyone. I said he's playig better.

Fwiw, Odell returns punts, blocks, and makes even the most difficult catch ever look easy :lol2:

There's no denying Brown is good, (I don't think he's the best but he's up there). And again I want saying OBJ is better.

Btw this is what was on Fox yesterday.

Since November 1st:

Rec-49 (1st in NFL)

Yards-723 (1st)

YAC-278 (1st)

First downs-32 (1st)

25+ yard catches-(2nd)

He's gotta be near the top in touchdown receptions after yesterday too.

I just wish Jerry Reese was as successful with other picks as he has been with Beckham so far and maybe the Giants wouldn't be so bad.

Doc here's an article showing why I said he's been playing better than any other WR.

Odell has more games with 130+ yards and he's played only 10 games.

Since week 9 he's out played everyone. He has more receptions, yards and touchdowns than Brown, Julio Jones and AJ Green since then.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2301848-why-odell-beckham-jr-is-the-runaway-offensive-rookie-of-the-year?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming?is_shared=true