November 23, 201411 yr Author If Lyles is able to consistently knock down open looks from 3 at this level, he's going to be deadly.
November 23, 201411 yr It's good they're not playing anyone of any talent tonight. Defense is great but you still have to hit shots.
November 24, 201411 yr What's the tallest player on Montana State's team....6'3? I know UK is big but jeez!
November 24, 201411 yr Montana State is one of the worst basketball teams I've ever seen. They haven't even scored this half. I just feel bad for them.
November 24, 201411 yr Has Montana State gone 10 minutes without scoring? 4 FG's a trey and zero foul shot attempts.
November 24, 201411 yr What's the tallest player on Montana State's team....6'3? I know UK is big but jeez! 1 kid 6'7" 2 kids 6'8" 1 kid 6'9" and a 7 footer. They do have 3 blocks
November 24, 201411 yr Need to get White Boy Academy some minutes tonight. Don't get anyone hurt in a game like this.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.