Pleasure Ridge Park 58 Madison Central 45

Madison Central had no answer for him. If they could have held him in check, I believe the Indians would have won. Crutcher was the only one for PRP to score in double figures.

You're right. They couldn't buy a basket tonight. They didn't give up though. Trailing by as much as 21 pts, the Indians cut it down to 7 in the 3rd quarter but couldn't get any closer.

For Madison Central:

Andrew Mathis 12 pts

Aaron Morris 11

Keshawn Simpson 10pts 11 rebs.

For Pleasure Ridge Park:

Vincent Crutcher 21 pts 12 rebs.

Crutcher is a beast of a player in the post. A tough nose kid thats a very hard worker! PRP is the team to beat in the tournament as of right now!!!

Many won't like it and few will watch it, but I'm now convinced we're headed for our first all-Jefferson final in 32 years.

Who knows this could be Graves versus Apollo a all western ky final!!!:thumb:

Many won't like it and few will watch it, but I'm now convinced we're headed for our first all-Jefferson final in 32 years.

your right there won't be many people there if that happens, which is very likely, I would bet on PRP for sure. FOR Graves CO. they might be able to win

Not the same team that i seen play the night before but then again wasnt playing the same team. Going againest more athletes and stronger players is never the same thing.

Good season for them and a good win for PRP eventhough i hate to see a Louisville team move on in Lexington.