Mike Herrmann passes away

ggclfan

Some tough news for the HHS football family. Mike Herrman, HHS class of 1981, passed away Friday after a lengthy battle with cancer at the age of 52. Mike was a heck of a football player for HHS and was the son of Bill Herrmann, who coached the Birds in the 70's and into the 80's.

The Herrmanns are a terrific family and this is tough news. My prayers go out to the entire family.

God took a very good one back home in Mike. Had the pleasure of coaching little league for a few years with him. His quick wit, intelligence, and no nonsense approach towards life will be missed. My family will be lifting this wonderful family up in thought and prayer in the days ahead!

God bless the Hermann family and my condolences on Mikes passing.

Some tough news for the HHS football family. Mike Herrman, HHS class of 1981, passed away Friday after a lengthy battle with cancer at the age of 52. Mike was a heck of a football player for HHS and was the son of Bill Herrmann, who coached the Birds in the 70's and into the 80's.

The Herrmanns are a terrific family and this is tough news. My prayers go out to the entire family.

Prayers from the RAM Nation. I remember playing against Highlands my Sophomore & Junior years when I played at Russell & his dad was the coach.