Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will the Bengals make the playoffs this year?

Will the Bengals make the Playoffs? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Will the Bengals make the Playoffs?

    • Yes, They win the Division to earn a spot
      16%
      2
    • Yes, They make it as a wildcard team
      8%
      1
    • Yes, they make it but get bounced in the 1st round...again
      8%
      1
    • No, they don't make it this year but don't worry Marvin's job is safe
      66%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will the Bengals make the playoffs?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....

 

No chance. You can't convince me there are 4 more wins on their schedule, and I'm not even sure 9-6-1 would be enough. In fact, I'm not sure I see 3 more wins on the schedule.

 

Hope I'm wrong.

 

Marvin will be gone....and nearly all of you will get your wish. (please see 2014 Reds :o)

 

HB, your personal vendetta against Marvin is funny...and sad. That guy has forgotten more about building and running a football team since breakfast than you will know in your lifetime. But, whatever, keep hammering on him.

Denver, New England, Indianapolis. Those three will win their respective divisions.

 

That leaves the AFC North and two remaining wildcard spots. I am not going to believe the Browns win that division until I see it. Maybe they will, but none of the teams in the North have me thinking they will run away with it. So by default they should be in that race. So that leaves the Wildcard. The Chiefs have two easy games against the Raiders, but their other 5 games are really tough. No other team is positioned to get on a roll, so the Bengals have a shot to hang in there. That tie may come back to haunt them.

 

But, no, I do not think they will make it and I also believe Marvin is gone.

....

 

No chance. You can't convince me there are 4 more wins on their schedule, and I'm not even sure 9-6-1 would be enough. In fact, I'm not sure I see 3 more wins on the schedule.

 

Hope I'm wrong.

 

Marvin will be gone....and nearly all of you will get your wish. (please see 2014 Reds :o)

HB, your personal vendetta against Marvin is funny...and sad. That guy has forgotten more about building and running a football team since breakfast than you will know in your lifetime. But, whatever, keep hammering on him.

 

:thumb:

Let's see they will get embarrassed again this weekend. They have other for sure losses at Cleveland, at Pittsburgh, home against Denver, with home games with Pittsburgh, and road games at Houston and Tampa Bay being tossups. I see them going 2-5, and finishing 7-8-1

I'm not sold on Marvin is gone. The Bengals like the Reds will hang their hats on the injury excuse.

....

 

No chance. You can't convince me there are 4 more wins on their schedule, and I'm not even sure 9-6-1 would be enough. In fact, I'm not sure I see 3 more wins on the schedule.

 

Hope I'm wrong.

 

Marvin will be gone....and nearly all of you will get your wish. (please see 2014 Reds :o)

 

HB, your personal vendetta against Marvin is funny...and sad. That guy has forgotten more about building and running a football team since breakfast than you will know in your lifetime. But, whatever, keep hammering on him.

 

I don't believe Marvin will be gone.

....

 

No chance. You can't convince me there are 4 more wins on their schedule, and I'm not even sure 9-6-1 would be enough. In fact, I'm not sure I see 3 more wins on the schedule.

 

Hope I'm wrong.

 

Marvin will be gone....and nearly all of you will get your wish. (please see 2014 Reds :o)

 

HB, your personal vendetta against Marvin is funny...and sad. That guy has forgotten more about building and running a football team since breakfast than you will know in your lifetime. But, whatever, keep hammering on him.

 

 

How is he at COACHING a football team, having the team prepared for big games and making astute decisions DURING the game? I agree with Hellbird...he's AWFUL!

Let's see they will get embarrassed again this weekend. They have other for sure losses at Cleveland, at Pittsburgh, home against Denver, with home games with Pittsburgh, and road games at Houston and Tampa Bay being tossups. I see them going 2-5, and finishing 7-8-1

 

Pittsburgh just lost on the road to the Jets. They can beat the Steelers at home. Maybe they will not, but it is not a guaranteed loss.

How is he at COACHING a football team, having the team prepared for big games and making astute decisions DURING the game? I agree with Hellbird...he's AWFUL!

 

I'm sure you could do better. It is amazing that you aren't coaching in the NFL and you're doing whatever it is you do for a living. Crazy, to be honest. I'm sure you'd be a .500 coach in the NFL, honestly, I have no doubt in my mind you could take over the worst franchise in pro sports and turn it into an annual playoff team. The "man" is clearly holding you back.

I don't believe Marvin will be gone.

 

 

I agree with you. Marvin is here as long as he wants to be. As a result, this franchise will remain in the doldrums!

Pittsburgh just lost on the road to the Jets. They can beat the Steelers at home. Maybe they will not, but it is not a guaranteed loss.

 

And that's why I said the game with Pittsburgh at home was a tossup. :sssh::smug:

I'm sure you could do better. It is amazing that you aren't coaching in the NFL and you're doing whatever it is you do for a living. Crazy, to be honest. I'm sure you'd be a .500 coach in the NFL, honestly, I have no doubt in my mind you could take over the worst franchise in pro sports and turn it into an annual playoff team. The "man" is clearly holding you back.

 

I didn't say I could do better, nor has anyone else on here. (Although any of us probably could equal his record of mediocrity). Call me ignorant on the matter, but I believe he is one of, if not the worst, in-game manager I have ever seen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.