Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early Predictions: Bryan Station at Central Hardin

Bryan Station at Central Hardin 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Bryan Station at Central Hardin

    • Bryan Station (7-4)
      54%
    • Central Hardin (11-0)
      45%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Cold weather favors Central Hardin and I think it will somewhat negate Bryan Station's passing game. I think CH will pound it down Bryan Station's throat all night.

 

Central Hardin has a stout defense against the run, although Bryan Station is a passing offense, you still have to establish some ground game. If Central can stuff the run and force Bryan Station to rely on the pass, they can bring a pass rush and pull the DBs back.

To win, Central must rush the ball effectively and keep it low scoring by winning the time of possession. Central is great at creating turnovers and may need a few in this one.

Cold weather favors Central Hardin and I think it will somewhat negate Bryan Station's passing game. I think CH will pound it down Bryan Station's throat all night.

 

Cold weather favors Central Hardin? How so?

Cold weather favors Central Hardin? How so?

 

You are really asking this question? It is going to be below freezing most likely for this game and that favors a power running team over a passing team.

Central Hardin 28-14

Bryan Station has BIG time play-makers at the wide receiver position! Henry Clay rushed 4 & dropped back 7 and Station's QB threw for 6TDs before he went out with an injury. Scott Co. rushed 7/8 and Station QB threw for 4 TDs. The only way you beat Station if you play keep away and you score on every offensive possession (which will more than likely happen)

You are really asking this question? It is going to be below freezing most likely for this game and that favors a power running team over a passing team.

 

I don't really care who wins this match-up. No dog in the fight, but is Station from California or Florida or something? Cold weather factor? If I'm not mistaken, it was pretty cold against Muhlenberg, Scott County, Ballard, Henry Clay and Station still lite up the scoreboard like a Christmas tree. Ground and pound your way through Station and CH will win. Station goes up a couple of TD ahead with their quick strike offense, turn off the lights. The party is over cause ground and pound will not catch up.

I don't really care who wins this match-up. No dog in the fight, but is Station from California or Florida or something? Cold weather factor? If I'm not mistaken, it was pretty cold against Muhlenberg, Scott County, Ballard, Henry Clay and Station still lite up the scoreboard like a Christmas tree. Ground and pound your way through Station and CH will win. Station goes up a couple of TD ahead with their quick strike offense, turn off the lights. The party is over cause ground and pound will not catch up.

 

Disagree with this. And I am not a Central Hardin fan, but they are very capable of scoring quick and in bunches. Look at their scores and it is easy to see they can light it up also. I don't think people realize that Central Hardin has some very good athletes at the skill positions who can score in an instant. Their QB is a pretty good passer and he also can run very well. Anyway, it doesn't matter what either of us think as we will see tomorrow night.

Will the game be played on natural grass or turf?

 

I have never been to a game at Central Hardin.

Will the game be played on natural grass or turf?

 

I have never been to a game at Central Hardin.

 

Grass. Field was not in the best condition last week from what I have heard.

Grass. Field was not in the best condition last week from what I have heard.

 

O.K.....now I am with you Hoss about the cold and advantages because of it.

 

If it was a natural turf field, I think the cold plays little or no role. On a cold grass field, it is just different. I'll give a bit of an edge to Central Hardin.

 

I have seen Bryan Station twice this season and was very impressed with their skilled players. A bunch of playmakers. However, I saw Henry Clay rush for 500 yards against him and see no reason why Central Hardin couldn't run up big rushing statistics as well.

 

Bryan Station might have an edge in a shoot out, but Central Hardin wins in a lower scoring contest.

The field is a nice mixture of dead grass and mud,which would qualify as a slow track. Does anyone know if Bryan Station has played a single game on grass this season?

Cold weather favors Central Hardin and I think it will somewhat negate Bryan Station's passing game. I think CH will pound it down Bryan Station's throat all night.

 

That was Highlands' recipe vs Station. Run, run, and run some more. Stay disciplined and between the tackles leads to a Hardin win. Once you get to the edges, Station's advantage kicks in.

 

This has all the makings of one of the best 2nd round matchups.

 

I'll take Station in a close game, 42-35.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.