Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill County 37 Mason County 35

Featured Replies

Sounds like this was a great game. Congrats Engineers on the victory.

Probably the game of the night.

 

Congrats Estill and way to give it your all Mason.

Congrats Estill County! A win like this can make you believe!

I knew this would be a terrific ballgame. Congratulations to the Engineers!

  • Author

Estill left a lot of points on the board. Missed 3 extra point kicks and 2 2pt conversions, if Estill would have made the first extra point kick, I don't think they would have attempted the two point conversions. Trevor Jones just about added another TD at the end of the game but was tripped up by a Mason County defender at the 50 yard line.

 

Mason County's Logan Vonderbrink missed a 29 yard field goal attempt with 1:23 left to play.

 

for most of the second quarter and half of the third, Mason had it's way with Estill until one of Estill's players was injured and had to be taken to the hospital then Estill's D rallied and stopped Mason on several different occasions.

Congrats to Estill County on the win!

Little surprised by this one what were the ceild conditions? I said I. Another thread if it was soft and sloppy estill could win. Still thought in my gut that Mason would find a way to advance.

Little surprised by this one what were the ceild conditions? I said I. Another thread if it was soft and sloppy estill could win. Still thought in my gut that Mason would find a way to advance.

 

From a fan's perspective I did not think the field was bad at all for a grass field this time of year. It was so cold the field looked hard as a rock.

 

Both teams offenses looked good last night. The tackling left a lot to be desired. The QB for Estill is really good and Mason Co.'s #25 runs as hard as any back I've seen this year. The TD he scored over an Estill defender was one of the hardest hits I've seen delivered by a ball carrier.

Does anyone know how the player from Estill is that got taken to the hospital ?

  • Author

Mason County: 56 total plays for 359 total yards of offense

 

Estill County: 51 total plays for 603 total yards of offense

 

Rico Hill (Mason County) 24 carries for 138 yards and 4 touchdowns

 

Trevor Jones (Estill County) 18 carries for 295 yards and 2 touchdowns....7/13 passing for 136 yards and 2 touchdowns

 

Bradley Boone (Mason County) 9/19 passing for 179 yards

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.