Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 3 Trinity 2

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Scott Eagles headed to the Final 4!

I Saud before....Scott is dangerous. Prediction is they bring title north. Only thing that can stop them....themselves.

Wow. Must've been a great one. Details, anyone?

This game was an illustration of all that's wrong with soccer. More later.

  • Author
This game was an illustration of all that's wrong with soccer. More later.

:popcorn: :lol2:

 

Please come back later All Tell. We hope to hear all about it.

Burger King in St. Matthews is the real culprit here. They prematurely wished the Soccer Rocks good luck in the state finals.

Congrats Scott... 2 more wins = NKY first Soccer Championship!!!

Congrats Scott... 2 more wins = NKY first Soccer Championship!!!

 

Treadway yellow...details? Self destructing could be downfall if coach isn't smart...curious if yc was just hard play or mental lapse.... Details?

The yellow was a play where he kicked the ball after the wistle.

Does anyone have any up dates on the injured player from Trinity.

I think Treadway had all 3.

Congrats to Scott. I heard Threadway had the game of his life.

" Scott is the dirtiest team I've ever seen " was what some Trinity coaches and supporters had to say. This was a very physical match ( as expected ) and no I don't believe there was any moments where I would say wow that was so dirty. Rough play on both sides. However I do not believe Trinity was a team that had seen much of this type of aggression play. Treadway did have a great game ( NOT the game of his life ) but he came up big when he needed to. Without the help of Schnieder and Morgan he wouldn't have been in the opprrtunits he was today. Amazing to see this team make it this far and they deserve every bit of it. Ready to win the state title for the first time ever for scott and any other NKY school.

I heard about that remark, and also the remarks about how Scott has no real technical skill or class on the field. It's mainly through dirty, dangerous play that they won. Nevertheless, they did win, and whatever tactics they used, worked... Scott should enjoy their success this year because when Treadway and Schneider are gone that team will be nothing special. I agree that Morgan has had a good season too, but mainly due to the help of the other two boys. Are they all seniors? Or is Morgan a junior? I read somewhere that Morgan is on the same club team as a 5 or 6 NKY players that are seniors this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.