Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill vs Rowan Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

I haven't had a chance to see Rose Hill play.

 

Did see Rowan at the Fieldhouse play against Mason County; Mason won by something like 67-35.

 

If RH is as quick and athletic as they sound (and I know the Faulkners from track/field), they should win easily. However, on any given night...

 

Not this night, however - I'll say Rose Hill 70, Rowan 52

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone else noticed this or not, but the two teams in the region with the most difficult schedules are both in the regional final tonight.

 

Rose Hill has played Apollo, Magoffin County, Dunbar, Woodford County, Ohio County, and Lexington Catholic.

 

Rowan County has played Lexington Catholic, Scott County, Sacred Heart, Woodford County, Magoffin County, and Montgomery County.

 

Both teams played very tough schedules and it looks like it has paid off for both.

Pam Euton would be the first woman coach to win the 16th since Anna Chaffin did it in 94 at Russell.

  • Author

My humble prediction for tonight's match up is....Rowan Co. 49, Rose Hill 47...I believe that the girls from Rowan would walk through fire for Troy Lee and tonight I think they'll walk on Water..

My humble prediction for tonight's match up is....Rowan Co. 49, Rose Hill 47...I believe that the girls from Rowan would walk through fire for Troy Lee and tonight I think they'll walk on Water..

 

It may take a bit of Divine Intervention for that to happen. When you lift your head back up off your desk and wake up out of that dream and realize in your sleep you just typed some really wacky post on BGP I think you should go get some caffiene to prevent this kind of inane thing from happening to you again!:creepy:

It may take a bit of Divine Intervention for that to happen. When you lift your head back up off your desk and wake up out of that dream and realize in your sleep you just typed some really wacky post on BGP I think you should go get some caffiene to prevent this kind of inane thing from happening to you again!:creepy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This guy cracks me up!

I thought he forgot the s in insane but he did not, looked it up and inane means "without sense or substance"

My humble prediction for tonight's match up is....Rowan Co. 49, Rose Hill 47...I believe that the girls from Rowan would walk through fire for Troy Lee and tonight I think they'll walk on Water..

Is that a prediction or a wish?

  • Author
It may take a bit of Divine Intervention for that to happen. When you lift your head back up off your desk and wake up out of that dream and realize in your sleep you just typed some really wacky post on BGP I think you should go get some caffiene to prevent this kind of inane thing from happening to you again!:creepy:

 

Only time will tell....I just hope the game is called better than both games last night. Both teams deserve a well officiated game. As they say leave it all on the floor... there is no tomorrow.:laugh:

Yes, Ben Spradlin is her cousin. Katy's grandfather and Ben's dad are brothers.

 

Thanks for the info. LRCW. Ben, Jack Preston, and Brant Creech were all classmates of mine. Terrific people...I know this is not a people search site, but do you have any idea how a person could contact these individuals?

Thanks for the info. LRCW. Ben, Jack Preston, and Brant Creech were all classmates of mine. Terrific people...I know this is not a people search site, but do you have any idea how a person could contact these individuals?

 

 

Will you be at the game tonight? Pm me if you are.

Thanks for the info. LRCW. Ben, Jack Preston, and Brant Creech were all classmates of mine. Terrific people...I know this is not a people search site, but do you have any idea how a person could contact these individuals?

 

Creech spent 4 years in the 6th grade. What year where you with him?:D

Whoever posted a Rowan win might be something funny. Rose Hill will take this agme by a bunch regardless of how well Rowan plays. They just have that much more talent.

Rose Hill will enter the game with proper respect for Rowan County. On paper, there was no way Rowan County should have come close to West Carter. Rose Hill is aware of what can happen if you come unprepared.

BTW Russell is very happy with their team and PROGRAM. They do things the right way.

 

 

:sleep: :rolleyes: :sleep:

BTW Russell is very happy with their team and PROGRAM. They do things the right way.

 

I know this is a rose hill vs rowan co. prediction post, but I can't help but be a little ashamed of some of the things said by our coach after the game.

 

And I quote from The Independent- Tuesday 3/14 = "Kidwell, meanwhile, was unhappy that Russell was called for nine more fouls than Rose Hill. I don't understand with Rose Hill pressing most of the game that the fouls were as lopsided as they were. Kidwell said, "Queen did a good job of not getting her fourth foul(until midway through the fourth quarter). I thought she committed it about six times. I wouldn't trade my team, Kidwell said. Our three seniors won 69 games while they were here. A lot of people thought when a couple of player left our team (last season) that the program would die. It didn't"

 

Yes coach you are right about the 9 more fouls, but most of those at least 5 or 6 were in the last 4 or 5 minutes of the 4 quarter when we were trying to catch up.

 

Meanwhile in the same paper, the following was quoted by Von Perry at West Carter. "We just never got into the flow of the game, said Von Perry. They were like a bunch of might mites"

 

This coming from a coach whose team was up 5 with 5 1/2 minutes to go and Whose team was whistled for 10 more fouls than Rowan.

 

To me those 2 quotes say volumes about true sportmanship.

 

I hope Coach Kidwell can take a page from Coach Perry.

 

Congrats Russell Red Devils on a great season.

 

Good luck Lady Royals.

 

Sorry about the venting.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.